Breaking In

Chapter 7 

Breaking in

Wayne Manor

League Wonder Woman drove League Bruce to the old Wayne Manor. When they got there, Bruce walked up to the door and rung the doorbell. Jack Drake answered the door. Jack Drake was the father of Tim Drake.

"You, what do you want Wayne?" Jack questioned.

"I need to go inside." Bruce said.

"Why exactly?" Jack asked.

"I need to get some things." Bruce replied.

"Anything you left behind I threw away." Jack said, "And what makes you think I'll let you in. Wayne, after everything that happened, you still come to me. And I don't know why."

"There is something that you don't know about." Bruce said. Jack tried to kick him out but Bruce ran inside.

"No! Stop!" Jack yelled. Bruce went down to the Batcave. Jack called 911 as he went down. "I need to talk to the police." He said on the phone. The phone just buzzed an EMP bullet shut don his phone. He saw Bruce holding an EMP rifle.

"Like I said I needed to get some things." Bruce was holding the EMP in his right hand and a sack in his left.

"Just get out of here." Jack said, "Oh, Bruce, if I ever have to talk to you again I'll kill you."

Jack was still mad at Bruce for letting Tim Drake (Robin) die. Now Jack wanted to kill Bruce. Bruce walked back to the car and stuffed the things in the trunk.