The New Wizard

Chapter 16

The New Wizard

Heavens

Billy Batson woke up in the heavens with Mary unconscious by his side. Before him was Jebediah of Canaan also known as the wizard Shazam.

"I'm alive?" Billy asked.

"Yes Billy Batson, "cough", I am dying. And in all the years I have chosen people to use my powers, you have stood out the most." The Wizard said.

"Thought you already died." Billy stated.

"I faked my death to hide." Wizard stated.

"What about me becoming the new wizard?" Billy said.

"I need you to fulfill my roles." The Wizard said.

"I don't know if I can- my sister..."  Billy said. He was worried about Mary.

The wizard saw the fear in Billy's eyes "Yes, and don't worry, your sister is ok."

"What do you want me to do?" Billy asked.

"I want you to fill my role, I want you to become the new wizard." The Wizard said.

"No, I can't, you have to get through this!" Billy said.

"I'm afraid I can not. White adam has absorbed my power, it is my duty to find a new wizard." The wizard said..

"What do you want me to do?" Billy asked.

"I want you to defeat White Adam as you did to Black Adam. You will find- UH!" The Wizard got stabbed by White Adam. White Adam had come of a portal.

"Teth Adam, say goodbye to your powers and your life." The Wizard said in a low voice.

"How do you expect to do that old man?" White Adam asked, "Your not even from my timeline."

"Yes I am, I am The Wizard, SHAZAM!" The Wizard said.

White Adam fell unconscious and The Wizard was about to die. "Billy Batson," He said, "Your duty is to protect the all of the timelines and do what I did. Just don't make the mistakes I did." The Wizard died in Billy's arms. Another portal opened up. Black Adam, the Adam from Billy's universe, came out of it.

"You!" Billy said, "SHAZAM!" Billy turned into Captain Marvel and leaped on Black Adam.

"Billy Batson, I am not the man I used to be." Black Adam said, "The Wizard gave me a second chance. I am here to help you."

"How can I trust you?" Captain Marvel asked

"SHAZAM!" Black Adam yelled, he turned into Teth Adam, his mortal form, "I am here to help you Billy."

Mary woke up, "What happened? Where am I?"

"It's a long story." Billy said.