Confessions

Chapter 10

Confessions

Watchtower

"Bruce," Lady Wonder Woman said, she ran up to him and hugged him, she showed Lord Batman a green cartridges in her hand. "Take this out of me, it's the only thing in the way of Lord Superman not being able controlling me.'' Tears ran down her eyes.

"He was controlling you?!" Lord Batman questioned.

"Yes! Now- All hail The King!" Lady Wonder Woman was being mind-controlled!

"Superman shoot the the cartridge!" League Batman said.

He shot the cartridge with his heat vision. Lady Wonder Woman fell to the floor.

"Diana!" Lord Batman cried. He held Lady Wonder Woman in his arms.

"I'm fine, just help the others." Lady Wonder Woman said.

League Batman pointed at Lady Wonder Woman, "How can we trust you?"

Lady Wonder Woman grabbed League Wonder Woman's lasso. "Ask me if I'm telling the truth!"

"Diana-," Lord Batman got interrupted.

"ASK ME!" She commanded.

"Were you telling the truth?" Lord Batman asked.

"Yes," She replied.

"See, she's telling the truth." Lord Batman stared down League Batman.

"Kal, take the cartridges out of the other Lords." League Wonder Woman said.

Superman did as she said. He took out the cartridges in the other Lords.

"What do we do now?" Black Canary asked.

"We find Lord Superman and White Adam," The Arrow said.

"Is White Adam being mind-controlled?" Lord Batman asked.

"No." Lady Wonder Woman replied.

"Lord Superman and White Adam are at the Abandoned Metropolis Ballpark. I put a tracking device on them." League Batman said.

"Why are they there?" Black Lightning asked.

"They are probably just camping out there." Hawkgirl said.

"Flash, Lantern, Shazam go to take them down, bring Shazam, bring Mary, you'll need extra power." League Superman said.

"Ok." Shazam said. Green Lantern, Flash, and Shazam left the Watchtower and went to the Ballpark.