Gone

Chapter 9

Gone

Fortress of Solitude

League Batman and League Wonder Woman were sitting down next to each other. Batman knew he had to apologize to her.

"Diana, I'm sorry about the way I've been acting lately," League Batman confessed.

"It's ok Bruce, I know it's hard losing people you loved, especially when you were supposed to protect them." Wonder Woman said. She held his hand and put her head on his shoulder.

"We took out Lord Lantern, Lady Hawkgirl, and Lord Pierce." Black Lightning said into his earpiece.

"That's our que Diana." Batman said. The bottom door opened and they jumped out.

With the rest of Justice League behind them, they opened the door. Lord Superman, White Adam, and Lady Wonder Woman were making some kind of a robot.

"Grid attack them!" Lord Superman commanded.

The robot attacked. Black Lightning shocked it with blue lightning and Shazam whacked the head off.

White Adam and Lord Superman fled, but before they got away, League Batman threw something at them. Lady Wonder Woman was left behind. She was in a fighting stance.

"Don't hurt her!" Lord Batman said into his earpiece.

"Diana, we don't want to hurt you. League Batman said.

"Yes you do!" Lady Wonder Woman said.

"No we don't, here." League Batman tossed her his earpiece.

"Diana," Lord Batman said.

"Bruce!" Lady Wonder Woman cheered, "Take me to him!"

"Ok. Lord Batman teleport us back." League Batman put his hand on Lady Wonder Woman's shoulder and Green Lantern put a bubble around the others. They teleported back to the Watchtower.