Weaknesses

Chapter 8

Weaknesses

Watchtower

League Batman had got his contingency plans back. He grabbed the Kryptonite Gun for Superman, the Gravity Pull for Flash, the yellow ring for Green Lantern, the lightning gun for Shazam, the flamethrower for Hawkgirl's wings, the water hose for Black Lightning, and the confusion ray for Wonder Woman.

He gave all the the weapons to them. Superman got the Kryptonite Gun, Green Lantern got the yellow ring and so on.

"Hey, what about me and Ollie?" Black Canary asked.

"Ollie will get a ring and you will get a flamethrower." Batman replied.

"K, this works." Ollie said. Ollie was The Arrow's nickname. Ollie put the yellow ring on. His suit became yellow. He created a yellow bow with his ring.

The yellow ring worked like a green ring but it was power by fear and it made yellow constructs.

League Batman launched a holographic TV. "The Justice Lords are still at the Fortress, I hacked into the Fortress' security cams so we can see them and they can't see us." He pointed to a video in the left corner of the TV. "Lady Hawkgirl, Lord Green Lantern, and Lord Black Lightning are guarding the entrance. Arrow, Black Canary, and Pierce will take them out silently. After we enter, silently, and take the rest out. If they know we're there, that may compromise the plan. Lord Batman you'll stay here and navigate us."

"I got a question, what happens if you fail and they kill you?" Lord Batman asked.

"They won't, if they throw us down, you'll be there to pick us back up." League Batman smirked.

"You'll regret that." Lord Batman replied.

"Heh, no I won't." League Batman said.

Batman and Wonder Woman rode in the javelin, the Justice League's helicarrier, and everyone else either ran or flew.