3

Saturday, 9:47 a.m

"Wake up loser," I heard Yerim say as a pillow came in contact with my face.

"What is wrong with you?? Why are you in my house??"

"Your mom let me in. Now get up we have to be at Heejin's by 3."

"Why so early?"

"Her parents are strict and think that if she plans it later it will ruin her brain cells or something. I didn't pay attention," she shrugged.

"What are we doing?"

"Watching a movie and probably gonna play games and eat. It's just a hangout so we can get to know each other more. By we I mainly mean you and Yves," she smirked and sat on my chair that was placed in front of my desk.

"She's coming???"

"Are you dumb? That was the whole point. Now go shower you probably smell awful."

"I showered last night stop exaggerating."

"Wouldn't want to take the risk!"

I got out of bed and went to my bathroom, already knowing Yerim was halfway through my closet, picking out something for me to wear. I feel like she wants me to speak to Yves more than I can, which means a very large amount of want.

2:46 p.m

We arrived earlier to Heejin's since Yerim wanted to go help prepare the snacks. I was sat at her couch and petting her dog, a shih tzu named Max. I was wearing black leggings and a peach colored v-neck. It was simple, but apparently girls like simple. At least that's what Yerim said, I doubt she knows anything about girls.

Heejin lived in a nice house. To be fair, I completely envisioned it to be different. She seems like a "wood on the walls and fancy carpet" kind of girl, but her place is pretty regular. She has a regular couch and a regular TV and a regular kitchen with regular rooms and an extra regular bathroom. Her carpet isn't fancy, but it is nice. That's all I have to say about her house: nice.

Yves arrived with Hyunjin at 3:04 p.m. I was still sat at the couch when they knocked and when Heejin rushed with Yerim to the door. I heard their series of 'Hello's' and other greetings. They asked about how their morning has been going and whatnot, all the questions nobody really cares about.

"Has Jiwoo arrived yet?" I heard Yves ask. Yves. She asked for me. And I know I'm not going crazy because I memorized her voice.

"Yes! She came with me, she's in the living room with Max," Yerim said.

"Who's Max?" Hyunjin asked.

"My dog," I was twiddling my fingers as Heejin responded. I felt my heart beat faster now that I was aware of how close Yves was.

Heejin guided them in and to the living room where I was. Yves looked beautiful. Her hair was in a ponytail, that hairstyle looks very beautiful on her. I like noticing the details on her, she's just nice to look at you know?

We made eye contact and she smiled while the rest of the girls watched. Hyunjin didn't know, but it felt like she did.

"Well, we're going to finish getting everything set up, you two could just hang here," Heejin said as she rushed back to the kitchen with Hyunjin and Yerim.

Yves sat next to me, with Max in between us, and smiled at me.

"Hey."

"Hi," I half whispered half spoke.

"You look pretty," she smirked.

What.

"Thank you," I stuttered.

"You're cute when you're flustered. I'll tell you something, I'm interested in talking to you, but I won't do this in front of the girls since they'll make it into a big deal," she mentioned.

"Me?"

"Yes, you, silly. Here, put your number in and I'll text you later when this is over," she handed me her phone.

I was putting in my number to her phone. She was going to go click on my number. She was going to text my number. Yves. Is. Going. To. Text. Me. She asked for my number.

And so I put the digits in shyly and waited for the girls to come back, with Max licking my hand.