8

"Be one with the music. How else will you perfect this portion of the dance," my dance coach scolded at me. I wish teachers would maybe consider a student's mental abilities for the day, but I guess that's too much to ask.

We (being the dance team) were getting ready for the mid-year dance show for our school, one of the three shows we have in a year. This being my first year as captain, I had to choreograph the majority of the dances since my coach decided to 'test my abilities' as a captain. Whatever.

I turned the music on and began my movements consisting of twists and turns and everything you could possibly think of.

"Well that's enough, it's as good as you'll get today. Make sure you keep practicing at home. I'll see you next week," said the coach

I sighed in relief and collected all my things to put inside my gym bag. I made my way out through the back door and walked through the back field when I heard someone yell my name. I turned and it was the one and only: Gowon.

"Hey," I smiled as she caught up to me.

"What's up!"

"I just got out of practice as you can see."

"Oo must be nice to be a dancer. I'm heading home," she smiled.

"That's great!"

"Yeah. Wanna come with? We could watch movies."

CHUU P.O.V CHANGE

"How is everything with Yves?" Heejin asked while stuffing her mouth with the dinner Yerim decided to buy us.

"I think it's normal. We haven't talked in a couple days and she started sitting in her normal seat again in class, I don't know," I shrugged.

"Really? That's weird."

"I know, I'm kind of worried about it, but I don't want to overthink it," I said.

"HEY GUYS!" Yerim screamed as she made her way into my dining room with drinks.

"What are you so loud for," Heejin said.

"Shh speak lower we can all hear you," Yerim responded.

We kept talking about Yves and her change of heart toward me and I have to admit, it is pretty weird. Did I do something?

"So, I have a new neighbor and she seems really nice. She's quiet but her mom was talking to mine and turns out she's coming to our school. I think her name is Hyejoo or something," Yerim mentioned.

"We should befriend her. Maybe she's really nervous to start new without anyone," Heejin responded.

"I think that's a good idea, I'll try telling her tomorrow morning!"

"I'm excited to meet her," I smiled.

The rest of the night was fairly boring, we just stayed in my living room and talked about anything and everything. We tried watching some movies but ended up getting distracted in our own conversations in the middle of it.

They left around two hours later and it was now eleven p.m. I was laying in bed and figured I would text her before I fell asleep, maybe I'll get a response, right?

To: Yves <3
From: Jiwoo
Hey! I haven't heard from you in a while, is everything okay?

In the morning I realized I never did get a response.