6

JIWOO .

"So I'll see you on Monday?" I said as I stood at her doorstep. She called me over to draw me, for some reason. I felt my heart flutter with each stroke of her pencil.

"You will," she smirked and kissed my cheek before closing the door. Did that just happen?

I was walking home and looking back to her house to see if maybe she was looking back. She wasn't, but I still felt her on my cheek.

Monday

The bell rang after third period for lunch and I was making my way down the hall to the back when I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Hey girl," Yerim said.

"Hey Yerimie."

"Why so bummed?"

"I don't know I woke up on the wrong side of bed," I shrugged.

"Well," she grabbed my wrist, "Hyunjin told us that Yves wants us to have lunch with her in the dance room. She brought us noodles."

She dragged me past the large mob of kids and to the other side of the building where the dance room was.

"Hey guys!" Yves said as we walked in. She hugged me and play-pushed Yerim before making her way to the circle where Hyunjin and Heejin were sitting.

"Thank you for this," Yerim smiled. I smiled as well and immediately dug in.

"Someone's hungry," Heejin chuckled.

"Let her eat, there's enough for all of the school here," Yves smiled at me.

We all stayed in that circle for the rest of the lunch period and played games like truth or dare and mainly just talked about what was going on in their lives. Yves eyed me every once in a while and would smile when she saw me looking back. The door opened and in came a blonde girl with a brown bag, probably her lunch.

"Hey Gowon," Heejin waved. Gowon smiled and sat in between Heejin and Yves. We all greeted her and Heejin introduced us.

"So, my chem teacher was being a pain in the ass right," began Yerim. I didn't listen to the rest because Yves was looking at me. I felt my face turn hot, but still looked back at her. I felt somebody's eyes on me and looked to the side only to see Gowon glaring at me. Once we caught eyes, she rolled them and went back to her food.

The bell rang ten minutes later and I was about to make my way through the door and off to class when Yves grabbed my arm.

"I'll walk you to class," she said as she linked our arms. I felt someone glaring at me and when I turned back, I knew it was Gowon throwing daggers at my back.