11

"Since when do you draw?" I asked Yves. We were sat in her room afterschool listening to music on her radio. Her drawings were attached to all her walls and I was mesmerized with her talent.

"I guess I've always done it since I was little," she shrugged and looked at me.

"So why did you start dancing? Does art occupy it?"

"Not at all. I started dancing because my older sister used to dance and I loved watching her on stage when I was younger."

"So when are you going to draw me?" I joked.

"I started a sketch. It was going to be a surprise for later, but I guess I just ruined it," she chuckled.

"Yeah?" I felt my cheeks get hot and she laughed when she noticed. She stood up and walked to her radio, opening the top and putting a new cd in. This one sounded more calm than the other cd, I'll ask her to give me the artist name later probably.

"Why don't you listen on your phone?"

"I guess I just like the idea of having physical copies of cds, you know? But, I can't just have them laying around if I buy them," she smiled.

We were both laying down listening to her music in silence before there was a knock on the door.

"Hi- oh! I didn't know you brought a friend," an older woman, I'm guessing Yves's mom, said as she opened the door.

"This is Jiwoo," she smiled.

"Nice to meet you Jiwoo! It's good to see my Sooyoung has friends," she chuckled.

"Moooooooooom."

"Alright alright I'll stop. Jiwoo, are you staying for dinner?" her mom asked.

Yves turned to me and mouthed "please" with a puppy dog look on her face.

"Yes, if that's okay with you," I smiled at her mom.

"Of course!" she chuckled and walked back downstairs.

We went back to the music and later on had dinner with her mother and father, both whom were very nice to me the whole time. I really like her family.

"I'll see you on Monday?" she asked.

"Yes," I smiled.

"Bye, Jiwoo," she kissed my cheek and went back inside smirking at me. I knew my face was red, why does she do this? My mom honking her horn caught me out of my thoughts and I suddenly remembered she was here to pick me up.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yes!" I smiled.

The whole car ride home I was texting Yerim and Heejin about what happened at her house. We all decided to make a group chat yesterday in order to only have to share the story one time instead of two. Yerim and I have gotten closer to Heejin and I am so very happy about that, she is such a wonderful friend.

From: Yerim
OHMYGOD SHE KISSED YOU?

From: Heejin
YERIM YOU'RE SO LOUD

From: Yerim
EXCUSE ME

From: Jiwoo
YES SHE KISSED MY CHEEK I ALMOST DIED

From: Heejin
OMG THE PERFECT YOUTUBE TITLE "The Story Of How I Almost Died"

From: Yerim
HEEJIN SHUT YOUR MOUTH

From: Jiwoo
Y'ALL ARE VIOLENT

From: Yerim
PETITION TO KICK HEEJIN OUT OF THE GROUP CHAT!

From: Heejin
Where can I sign that...

From: Yerim
YOU LOVE US SHUT UP

From: Heejin
NEVER THAT! ANYWAY I can't believe Jiwoo and Yves are the couple of the century

From: Jiwoo
SHUT UP WE AREN'T DATING

From: Yerim
At least not now you aren't

From: Heejin
We gotta make sure Gowon doesn't find out lol

From: Yerim
What why

From: Heejin
Homegirl is all over Yves

From: Yerim
I WANNA FIGHT HER ALREADY