21 // morning

Mia's POV

The second I woke up I wanted to fall back asleep. I felt as though a thousand bricks were dropped on my head and left there for me to balance. I was drenched in sweat, vomit was stirring in my stomach, and my throat felt hoarse.

However when I looked down, I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw what I was wearing; one of Shawns black v-neck shirts, and underwear. I pulled the collar of the shirt out and looked inside. No bra.

"Oh my god," I whispered to myself.

Horror was settling in. This was the classic post one night stand outfit. I couldn't of possibly- not with Shawn. No, this can't be. Shawn is a little princess, he's so fragile and innocent. I could hear him in the kitchen now, chopping something on a cutting board.

"Shawn?" I called out.

I heard the knife drop, followed by heavy footsteps around the corner. He appeared, wearing black jeans, a gray hogwarts tee, and a worried expression.

"Wha-what happened last night?" I said slowly, scared of what he might say.

"I came home and you were completely trashed. Someone spiked your drink at the bar, and it made you really delirious, not to mention sweaty. It probably didn't help that you had also drank four and a half liquor bottles all by yourself," He chuckled. 

"Did we..?"

"What? Oh no, god no. You were nearly naked when I came in though. And you pinned me down and kissed me, but that was it."

"I did what now?" My eyebrows were raised super high.

"Yeah. Apparently the drug mad you hot so you stripped. Don't worry though, I didn't look at anythi-"

"No, the other part."

"Oh, right. Yeah you pinned me down on the bed and made out with me. I tried to make you stop but you are ridiculously strong!"

My jaw was to the floor. "I am so sorry you had to meet Deborah." I shook my head.

"Who?"

"Deborah. Back at the bar when I would get black out drunk they called me that. It usually got so bad that Damon had to take me back to his room so that no one-" I stopped before I let slip the real reason why Damon had to take me else where. "Nevermind."

"Well Deborah was truly wild," Shawn said, noticing I was uncomfortable and filling the awkward spaces for me.

"She is," I giggled. "Anything else I did?"

"Nope," he scratched the back of his head which was something I noticed he did when he was nervous or lying. "You were just a drunk bitch."

There was something he wasn't telling me, but I decided to leave it. He obviously wasn't telling me for a reason and that was a problem for another day.

"Alrighty then," I chuckled. "I'm going to get in the shower. You want to dip out of this place once I'm done?"

"Sure. I'll get packed up." He walked back to the kitchen to finish making his breakfast.

A/N:
Yet another boring filer chapter oops. Sorry if it was a pain to read!

twitter & ig: thecityair