Chapter 5: Wonderfulness

You wake up seeing that you slept on Jungkook's lap. It felt nice and warm. You woke him up accidentally. The two of you headed downstairs, ate breakfast, and headed to school.

Jungkook: Hey Y/N?

You: Yea?

Jungkook: I gotta help Jin with something today, so I can't take you home today *frowns*

You: What about tomorrow?

Jungkook: I'm free tomorrow. Okay! *smiles*

He runs off to find Jin. I wonder what Jin needed help with? You went to the library and seeing Taehyung again with his nose stuck in a new book.

"Finished the other one? " you said. He looked up and smiled at you.

Taehyung: I have. It was interesting since it was a bunch of poems.

You: That's nice.

There was an awkward pause between the two of you. You broke the silence saying.

"Do you think we can go to the nearby cafe after school? I mean I have no one to take me home for today."

Taehyung: *blushes* Alright then 

You: Great! *smiles*

After classes, you wait for Taehyung by the gate. You see him and signal him to come follow you.

You: There you are! *smiles* I thought you would never come.

Taehyung: At least I arrived, right? *smiles*

You: Let's go!

Taehyung: Alright, Princess *smiles*

(mind: Did he just call me Princess?)

You get to the cafe and sit down. The smell of coffee spreads through the air.

You take a sip of your cup of coffee and you stare at Taehyung. You wonder why he is always reading and why is he so cute! He begins to notice you staring and smiles and then laughs about it.

You: *blushes* Sorry, I was just thinking...

Taehyung: *smiles* It's ok, Y/N. There's nothing you need to be sorry about.

Taehyung: Thank You.

You: For What?

Taehyung: Being Nice to me all this time.

You: Don't you have friends? I'm just wondering.

Taehyung: *laughs* I do. I think you already know them.

You: Oh 

Taehyung: They're like my brothers. I'm an only child. (I know that he's not an only child in rl but I'll just put him as an only child.)

You: Really?

He nods and you head out of the cafe and walks to your home.

You: You know what, Taehyung?

Taehyung: What?

You: Thank you for this lovely evening.

Taehyung: *blushes* No Problem, Y/N...

You: Is something wrong? (mind: He's acting really strange...)

Taehyung: I-its nothing

You: Do you think you could walk me to school tomorrow?

A big smile was on Taehyung's face now and he nodded. He seemed like a guy I could trust. A guy that I could-. You snap out of your train of thoughts.

Taehyung: *singing* Earth to Y/N...

You: Hmm? Sorry I was just thinking about something...

Taehyung: What time do you want me to pick you up?

You: Maybe around 8 sharp?

Taehyung: That's fine

You: Great! See you tomorrow, Taehyung *smiles*

You get dressed in your pajamas and went downstairs for dinner. Instead, you see a note in your seat and your parents are nowhere to be found. You read the letter.

Dear Y/N,

Meet me at Class 3-1 tomorrow. Go by yourself. If you do I'll do something a little special to your parents.

From,

There was no signature at the bottom. I was scared. I had to go by myself. That just made it more creepy. Hmm... Wonder who could it be? The fact of your parents not being in the house frightened you. You wished you could see Jungkook or Taehyung but it was so late at night, you think you shouldn't wake them up.

A knock at the door.