Namjoon's Ending

The leader of the group. The one that had always tried to calm things down. Namjoon.

I rushed to his room and knocked. "Namjoon~," I said.  The door suddenly opened and appeared Namjoon smiling widely. "I know why you're here." He said. "You want to marry me huh?" He said again. I nodded multiple times like I was a bobblehead.

He picked me up by the waist and stared into my eyes. He finally put me down. "I'll give you reasons why I want to marry you." He said politely. "You're funny." He pecked my lips gently. "You are smart." He kissed my lips gently. "You are beautiful." He kissed my lips deeper this time. "And, I want to marry you as well." He then kissed me deeply. 

~Few Years Later~

Namjoon got his Bachelor's Degree in Teaching. He's now teaching kids with disabilities and also a college professor. I am also a teacher at the same school he teaches the kids and I am the teaching assistant for that class.

Seokjin became a world-renowned famous cook and he met a girl who they are now happily married and have 2 kids already. We are always the first people to try his food and he gets better every day.

  Yoongi found a girl online that was interested in her. Same for the girl who lived in America. He moved to America and now he's married to that girl he met online. He became a big producer for BigHit Entertainment.  

Hoseok actually became a big dance coach. Coaching dancers from all around. We don't see him that much, but we do stay in touch. He met with one of the other dance coaches and they now like each other and are dating.

Jimin works with Yoongi as a singer and a dancer. He's gotten really popular after his song 'Serendipity'. He's gotten over 54 million views and counting! I am so proud of him and Namjoon for their hard work. 

Taehyung became a famous model for Gucci. We are so proud of our Gucci boy. He married his photographer and now they made a new brand called 'Gucci Jr.'

Jungkook, the golden maknae. He has gotten a lot of jobs, but he's now an architect and helped design buildings. His next project is creating his own house. He's now married to a world-renowned author.

Life is like you flying. There could be storms coming your way and that's the only way you could go for you to reach what you want. My life was raised by Namjoon and now I feel that no problems could happen at all. He has his up and downs, but we help each other so we could fly above those crazy storms.

 He has his up and downs, but we help each other so we could fly above those crazy storms

The End.

Author: I'm writing Jimin's Ending as you're reading this. Thank you all so much for reading! It makes me more excited that this story almost hits up to 100 views!! Read, Vote, Comment, and Share this story to your family and friends. The most important thing is to love yourself.

Love Y'all! *finger heart*

~T