Taehyung's Ending

I was in the kitchen making breakfast. I felt someone hug me from behind and looked over my shoulder to see Taehyung. "What are you doing, V?" I said. "I want to be close to you." He whispered in my ear. "Why are whispering?" I asked him with a smile. "So no one could hear me." He said his adorable rectangular smile came out. "Cutie," I mumbled.

I felt something soft on my neck and I noticed V kissed my neck gently. "Taehyung~ I need to finish cooking," I said. "Ok~" He stopped and headed to the couch. "Are the others up?" I asked Taehyung. "No... Still sleeping." He replied.

"Come and help me with breakfast," I said. He nodded and helped. "We did it!" We hugged each other. "Y/N?" He said. I looked at him. "I think I love you." I could feel my face getting red. "I think I love you too." I kissed his lips and then he kissed back. He pulled away. "Marry me." He said. I nodded and we kissed again.

~Few Years Later~

Marrying Taehyung was the best decision of my life. He became a model and designer for Gucci. I work with him as a model and photographer. We created a brand that Gucci sponsored. We called it 'Gucci Jr.' Sure, it was cringy, but we've sold over 10 million of clothing. 

  Seokjin became a world-renowned famous cook and he met a girl who they are now happily married and have 2 kids already. We are always the first people to try his food and he gets better every day.

Yoongi found a girl online that was interested in her. Same for the girl who lived in America. He moved to America and now he's married to that girl he met online. He became a big producer for BigHit Entertainment.

Namjoon graduated from college becoming a teacher. He moved back to Korea to become a professor in college. He's still trying to find the right girl. Taehyung and I wish the best for him.

Hoseok actually became a big dance coach. Coaching dancers from all around. We don't see him that much, but we do stay in touch. He met with one of the other dance coaches and they now like each other and are dating.

  Jimin works with Yoongi as a singer and a dancer. He's gotten really popular after his song 'Serendipity'. He's gotten over 54 million views and counting! I am so proud of him and Taehyung for their hard work.   

Jungkook, the golden maknae. He has gotten a lot of jobs, but he's now an architect and helped design buildings. His next project is creating his own house. He's now married to a world-renowned author.

Life can be a dream and a nightmare at the same time. It will get rocky along the way. You just gotta find a way to make it better. If you think life is always a dream, think about this: Have you ever felt sad or a negative emotion at least more than one time? We're humans. Unless you're an alien. Then I have no clue if you have emotions. The point is, life can be hard, you just gotta act strong. Life is Gucci for now...

 Life is Gucci for now

Well, that was deep. I could be a spokesperson. Nah! Love Y'all! I'm really sad because next chapter is the very LAST ending. :(

Love you all!

~T