Chapter 12: I Like You

You were frozen and didn't know what to say. "Earth to Y/N?" Jin waved his hand in front of your face. He leaned in. You stayed. He hugged you. You got flustered and pushed him back. "What's wrong, Y/N?" "I don't mean to be rude...." You said. "I just don't feel the s-" You were interrupted by Jungkook calling your name. "Y/N! Jin! We need you over here now!" You started to walk away but felt someone hold your wrist. "Y/N...." Jin looked down. "I can't see you like this. Seeing you frightened.." He pulled you into a warm strong hug. Jungkook walks out and sees the two of you hugging.

'Hey, Y/N! Follow me" Jungkook says. You break the hug and you smiled at Jin. He became flustered and looked away. Jungkook grabs my hand and leads me upstairs to a guest bedroom. He closes the door and mumbles "Y/N needs to know...."

"Why did you bring me up here, Jungkook?" He smiles at you and leans closer to you. His looks at you and stares into your eyes. "Your eyes sparkle and you are a smart and talented girl." You blush and look away. He puts his thumb on your chin and moves it closer to his face. He leans in and you lean in as well. "Jungkook...." You say. He looks at you. "What is it, Y/N?" Jungkook says. "Seriously, what are you doing..." You are confused at what he is doing. He grabs your face gently and your lips touch. You close your eyes and kiss back. His hands are now around your waist and you broke the kiss and breathed for a minute.

 "I love you, Y/N" Jungkook says. "Jungkook... I..." You look down at the floor. "Your lips make me so tempting to kiss them again." He smiles and then he looks up at the ceiling. He pulls you in and you feel his warm chest on your skin.

"Jungkook..." He looks at you and smiles. "I want you to feel safe and well." He continues. "I don't want you hurt or worse..." You were touched by his words. You meet his eyes. Sparkling and it was like a black hole. It would suck you in and never let you go. He holds your hand and smiles. "Let's go downstairs, Shall we?" You nod and still confused by what just happened. The boys sat in the living room. 

They all stood up once you and Jungkook arrived. "What did you do to her, Kookie," Namjoon smirked. "Oh nothing," Jungkook smirks at me. 

"Let me get you some ice cream, girl," J-Hope says in delight. "Should we watch something else now?" Yoongi says. They all nod. You went upstairs and see J-Hope in the kitchen and finally, he sees you and smiles. Signaling for you to come over you walked over. "What ice cream do you want?" J-Hope says. You touched your lip and remembered the moment with Jungkook. "Y/N?" J-Hope says.

"Oh! Sorry I was just thinking..." "About what?" "I can't tell you..." "Come on you can tell me anything!" You sighed and J-Hope gave you the puppy eyes. You couldn't resist. "Fine, I'll tell you! But don't tell the others." J-Hope nods and you whisper "Jungkook kissed me." "What!!!!" J-Hope yells. "Shh!" You put your finger on your lip telling J-Hope to be quiet.

"Why?" "I don't know.." You looked down. You yawn. "Maybe I shouldn't have ice cream. I'm so tired of this drama." J-Hope nods and puts the ice cream away. You went upstairs to your room and took a shower then changed into your pajamas. You turned off your lights and fell asleep.