Chapter 10: I'm Back

Everyone looks up and quiets down. "I'll get it," Namjoon said. He opened the door. He gasped. Min- Hyuk! Min-Hyuk smiled and looked at me and then at the boys. "Ah, I see you're having a party." He smirks and then walks up to me. Before he could reach me any closer Taehyung, Jungkook, Yoongi, J-Hope, and Jimin all crowded around me and protected me. "Don't move an inch! Min- Hyuk!" J-Hope screamed. "I'm not going to harm her, but her parents," Min-Hyuk said once again, "You broke my heart, Y/N, but it's life and my life is to make sure you don't even know that your parents ever existed. Jimin and J-Hope held Min- Hyuk down on the floor. "Taehyung, Jungkook, keep her safe and get outta here!" Jimin yelled. "What about you guys?" I asked.

Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin, and J-Hope all smiled at me. "We'll be back," Yoongi said. "It's going to be fine, Y/N. Trust us." Namjoon said. "Taehyung, let's get her out of here," Jungkook said. Taehyung nods and takes my hand and we rushed out of my house and we went to the place Jungkook took me. The garden. You all stopped to take a breath a minute. "How did he know you were there," Jungkook said breathlessly. "I didn't know." You said.

You were trembling but Taehyung held you tight. His grip was tight but he was so warm. I could feel someone holding my hand and rubbing my thumb. Jungkook. Both of them had a warm touch and I just kept trembling. Tears fell down. I just wonder what is happening back at the house.

Back at the House. (Jimin's POV)

Min-Hyuk was now tied up to a chair and we looked at him. "What do you want!?!" J-Hope screamed. Then, slapped him in the face. I hid my laughter under my hand. 

"I want Y/N!" Min-Hyuk screamed. Namjoon signaled J-Hope to step back. "Listen, Min-Hyuk. We don't want to cause trouble, but just leave us alone." Namjoon said calmly. "Never. Until I have Y/N. Then I'll leave you all alone." Min-Hyuk said.

 I walked towards him and punched him in the gut hard. "If you don't, I'll get a match and turn you into a fire pit!" I yelled. I tried to punch him again but Yoongi and J-Hope held me back. "Don't create any more violence, Jimin. It's just gonna make things worse." Namjoon said. " Well, I'm not the one who tried to harm Y/N!" I yelled back.

I didn't want to see Y/N be hurt or worse... I whispered to Yoongi, " Call the police!" Yoongi nodded and went outside.

After a few minutes, the police arrived. Yoongi lead them to Min-Hyuk. "I'll get out of there quickly! I'm a millionaire!" Min-Hyuk yelled. The 4 of you stood there in silence.

(End of Jimin's POV)

A few minutes passed and you hear Jungkook's phone ringing. He answers.

Namjoon: The police arrested him. We should be safe now.

Jungkook: What about Y/N?

Namjoon: Keep her safe and take her back here. We'll lock the doors and close the windows.

Jungkook: What about school?

Namjoon: One or more of us will watch her every time.

Jungkook nods and ends the call. "Namjoon ordered us to come back," Jungkook said. The three of you walked in silence. 

"Is Namjoon the leader of this mission or..." You said. "Well, we just listen to Namjoon since he is our brother and our father chose him over all of us. What I mean by that is Namjoon is chosen one. Our boss is kind of like our father," Jungkook said and then chuckled at what he just said. I noticed that someone's hand was holding mine. I look to see Taehyung holding my hand.

 I blushed. He looked at me and blushed as well. Jungkook notices us and gets jealous. He put his arm around my shoulder. I blushed and then I noticed that he gave me a peck on the cheek. I blushed even more. He smiled, but Taehyung kept looking at Jungkook like he was insane.

Back at the house.

Namjoon was yelling and everyone saying things like, "Close the gate!" , "Lock the doors and the windows!" , "Put cameras over there!" , and also "Come on! It's like you have no jams!" I laughed silently, but seeing all of them working was somewhat interesting... Everyone forced a smile on their faces, but I know that all of those smiles were fake as ever. Each and Every one of those smiles.