Chapter 20: Say No to the Wedding Day (lol)

It's been a couple of years since I've seen the guys. I couldn't find anyone else so I guess I had to marry him. In the last years, these are the things I have learned about him. He's a jerk. He flirts with other girls with me watching. He only cares about money and nothing else. The worst part... He hurts me... I though in the very beginning that my mom found a good guy. Wrong. Now I have to get married to him! 

Jungkook calling...

"Jungkook?"

"Y/N! I heard you're getting married is that true!"

I sighed. "Yes..."

"You don't seem too excited... Arranged Marriage?"

"Yes... My fiance is a jerk."

I heard him laughing on the other line. "Don't worry, Y/N. The guys are coming to the wedding. We'll make sure you're ok." You look down then smiled. "I'm glad the boys are coming to the wedding." Someone knocked on the door. "Hold on, Jungkook." "Ok." You hold the phone and stood up to open the door. Chin-Hwa.

"Good Morning, Beautiful." I rolled my eyes. "Since when did you start calling me beautiful?" I folded my arms looking at him confused. He smirked and leaned in. "Since you're going to become my wife in 6 hours." You pushed him away harshly. "Don't hurt me, wifey." He kissed me on the cheek and smiled at me. I scoffed. "Get dressed." 

I left the room and changed into casual clothes. I quickly left outside running towards my car. I opened the car door and locked it. "Hey! Y/N!" Chin-Hwa ran up to my car and banged on my window. I ignored him and backed the car up. I drove off to a coffee shop leaving Chin-Hwa behind. I parked my car and went inside the cafe.

The guys! I thought they left for college in America! They noticed me staring at them and I saw their smiles and they ran up to me. "Y/N! We're here for you!" The next thing that happened was me being attacked by hugs. "Ok! Ok! Can I breathe?" They all stopped hugging me and let me sit down. "So how's life," Suga asked. I frowned. "Terrible." I sighed. The bell rang and I looked at who entered. Chin fricking Hwa! He saw me. "Babe, I was looking for you everywhere!" He was about to grab me but Jungkook stood in front of me. "'So you're her fiance?" Hwa nodded. I rolled my eyes. "Leave her alone," Hoseok said. "Why are you being so terrible to her?" Jin asked.

Namjoon stood up and everyone became silent. "Why you got no jams?" Everyone except me said, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" My blood was boiling and I quickly left before anyone could see me. Tears started falling down my face.  I need to leave. I'm 21 and I could have my own life. Maybe it's just for the best. I should just be alone for.... a couple of years.

4 years later...

I'm 25 years old and I have graduated college already and I have lived in America for the last 4 years and I'm leaving America for Korea again... 

Finally, I've made it back to Korea. Dang, Korea has changed A LOT! Wait... Jimin? I saw a blond haired guy with black ripped jeans and a white shirt with a bookbag. The guy saw me and his face lit up. "Y/N?" You ran up to him and gave him a tight hug. He was shocked at first then hugged me back. We hugged for a few minutes until we broke out of the hug. "How have you been? How's America? " You smiled. "It was great! I'm moving back here actually." He jumped up and down while clapping his hands like a little kid. "You should move with us! We have a huge house that we're sharing and we have an extra room!" You nodded and followed him to his house. 

He was right, it was so fricking huge! Also, it was so beautiful! I saw two people playing some sort of video game. I now noticed it was Namjoon and Suga. I secretly hugged them from behind. "Hey! J- Y/N!!!!!!!" Suga yelled and smiled. He hugged you tightly so did Namjoon. "We're so glad you're back," Namjoon whispered to me. I smiled.  "Where's Chin-Hwa?" Namjoon and Suga's eyes widened when they heard his name. "He married someone else then..." They both looked down. "He killed her and then killed himself." Taehyung suddenly showed up and you flinched just a bit.  I hugged him tightly. "Glad you're back Princess." He kissed me on the forehead making the other jealous. 

"Get a room!" Jungkook was behind us and I ran up to hug him. "Why did you run off? Was it because we were crazy?" He chuckled. I nodded and then smiled. Before I could say anything to him he pecked me on the lips. "Hey! Jungkook! Mine was harmless, but yours? Oh, you're dead!" Jungkook smirked at Taehyung who looked like he was going to explode. Jungkook stuck his tongue at him and then Taehyung chased him. They were running around like animals. 

"Ha! Finally caught you!" Taehyung finally tackled Jungkook. "Let's have a truce, ok?" Taehyung thought for a moment then nodded. "Good." (Taekoook <3)

"Hey! Y/N! We have to um tell you something." Suga said. All the boys stood up and looked at me.

"Since um, he died... Your dad told us... one of us has to marry you.... you have until next month...."

My jaw dropped. I had to marry one of them! In a month!

In the end. These were my high school friends from the start. I couldn't... I would hurt 6 others if I married one. I would consider us being friends. Life is a crazy ride that goes up and down. How's your life?

The End.