Chapter 9: Secrets

Jungkook with a rage of jealousy all over stood up and grabbed me by the arm and whispered " I need to talk to you, in private" You looked up at him then at the rest of the boys. Jungkook looked at the boys with a slight smile and then lead me to upstairs in a guest bedroom. He shut the door and locked it. I looked at him strangely, wondering what he was doing. There was an awkward silence. Finally, I had the courage to speak up, " What do you want to tell me?"

Jungkook smiles at me and then says " We were sent here for you" I looked at him strangely again. "What I mean is that we're princes that have been required to be spies to protect you from people like Min- Hyuk." I was shocked. "So, all those times we've spent... was just nothing?....." He looked down but doesn't respond. You hugged him and hoped that this was all a dream. "This is true, Y/N.... but all those memories weren't nothing..." You hugged him tighter, tears falling down from your face

Someone knocked at the door and both of you got up and acted normal. Jungkook opened the door. Taehyung. He looked at me then at Jungkook. " Did you tell her?" Jungkook looked at him and nodded. Taehyung rushed up to me and looked me in the eyes. "It's going to be okay. We'll protect you..." You smiled. Something just felt off...

The three of you went downstairs. Smelling something delicious. You noticed the table has a bunch of food. Jungkook's eyes lit up. Taehyung smiled. "J-Hope! Where're the noodles!?" Jimin yelled. "Just a moment!" J-Hope screamed back. 

Namjoon was sitting in the library reading a book. How to Kill a Mockingbird... "Oh!" Namjoon was startled. "Sorry... I didn't mean to scare you" You said. He nods and then goes back to reading. 

You walk into your practice room for the piano. You hear someone else playing the piano. Quietly. You walked in and see Yoongi playing Fur Elise. He was really good at it. He stopped and turned around seeing you. You gave him the thumbs up and he smiled.

 You head out to your backyard seeing Jin laying on the ground and looking up at the sky. You lay down beside him. "The sky is so beautiful today, right Y/N" You nod in agreement. After a few minutes, J- Hope screamed, "Dinner's ready!" Both of you got up and went to the dining room.

At the dining room, Jimin and J-Hope were happily smiling and laughing. Jungkook and Taehyung sat beside me and told me secrets about everyone else. Namjoon just ate then looked up sometimes. Yoongi was talking to Jin at the table, talking about music, mostly music. There was still something that is missing though... You hear a knock at the door.

[Edits: Who could it be? The mailman? The pizza guy? Who knows?]