Chapter 11: Sweetness

I sat down on my bed in my room alone. All the boys were downstairs discussing how they were going to keep me safe. I laid down on my bed looking at the ceiling and noticed that I was starting to fall asleep. When I was about to go to sleep, I heard a knock at the door. I got up from my bed and opened the door.

 "Do you want to watch a movie? The boys have got something that we could watch." Jin said. "Oh, sure! Hold on." You said, closing the door behind you. You looked at yourself in the mirror. You smiled and then went to open the door. Jin was still there. He smiled and both of you walked downstairs to the living room.

"We should watch Hwrang! It features me for crying out loud!" Taehyung said. "No! We should watch Cold Eyes!" Jimin yelled. "No! No! No! We should watch Pained! It's much better than the movies you've requested!" J-Hope yelled. "What about Parasyte?" Jungkook said. "Yes!!!!" Jin said. "No! Me Before You!" Namjoon said. They continued fighting which movie to watch. You sighed. This was starting to get annoying. "Ok! Let's just stop!" I yelled. The room got silent.

 "How about Oh My Ghost?" You said. The guys suddenly agreed and nodded. Ok... finally we could watch the Korean Drama. You sat beside Taehyung and Namjoon. You felt a continuous vibrate and you picked up your phone. It was actually Jin sending a message to you.

Jin: Hey 😊

You: Jin! Why are you not watching the drama! 😡

Jin: I need to speak to you. in private.

You: But the best part is about to come on soon!! 😑😑😡😡

Jin: But it's important!! 😖😞

You: Fine! 😢😑😑

You and Jin went to the kitchen to talk.

"So, What is it you wanna tell me?"

Jin took a deep breath and finally said, "I like you."

[Edits: W-w--w-WHAT! Jin confessed! Pink Princess confessed to Y/N! What's gonna happen next :0]