Chapter 18: Freedom

~ a Few Years Later~ (I'm so sorry for skipping time but I just have to :/)

News Reporter: We have just heard that Min-Hyuk killed himself. Police are still searching, but for now, he is dead.

My eyes widened. Min-Hyuk is dead! I walked to the kitchen and my parents went on another business trip as usual. I'm home by myself. It feels lonely without the boys. I sighed. Can't believe that I'm heading to college and becoming an adult. Wonder what the boys are doing. Maybe I could spend some time with them one on one. I dialed Jin's number.

Calling Jin...

 "Y/N? It's been awhile."

"How have you been?" I said softly.

"Good, You alright?" 

"I'm fine. Could we go somewhere? Just the two of us?" I heard a gulp at the other end and then a sigh.

"Sure, Where do you wanna go?"

"You should choose," I answered. "I'll cook!" I laughed at his answer. "Ok then."

A few minutes later Jin came. You hugged him. It's been forever since you've seen him. "What are you going to cook?" "Steak! Could you help though?" You laughed and then nodded. You heated the steak up and Jin added spices to it. It was ready and time to eat!

"This looks delicious!" We high fived each other. We started eating and it tasted like heaven. After lunch, we walked out and headed to the city to explore and stuff. "What do you think you wanna do?" "I'm gonna be a cook. You?" I put my hands in my pockets and shrugged. "I don't know. Too many options..." He put his arm around you casually. "Don't worry, you'll find something." You both laughed. He had to leave. You hugged him and he left. You called Yoongi.

Calling Yoongi...

"Hello Y/N? What is it?"

"Wanna head to the music store?" I heard the excitement from the other line.

"Yess! I'll be there soon!" He hung up and you laughed. You waited in front of the music store and saw Yoongi walking by. He ran up to you and hugged you. You hugged back. "Let's head in!" I saw him smile. It's been awhile since he smiled. We saw different instruments. I saw a piano and showed Yoongi. His eyes sparkled and went to go play on it. (Suga playing Save Me) The music was beautiful! "Yoongi? What do you think you're going to do with your life?"

"Probably... Writing Music?" "That's cool! When you're famous, don't forget about me!" We both laughed. He got a call and said he had to leave. You waved goodbye to each other and you dialed Hoseok.

Calling Hoseok...

"Hey Y/N!"

"Hey! Wanna go somewhere?"

"Club!" You laughed. "Ok then." You heard him squealing.

A few minutes later, you headed to the club. You already saw him dancing to Mic Drop. He was a really good dancer. I could watch him dance for ages. He saw you and a big smile lit up his face. "You're here!" You hugged him. "Glad you're here!" We danced and then sat down to take a break. "Hoseok?" He looked up at me. "Hmm?" He continued looking at you. "What are you going to do with your life?" He chuckled and then smiled. "Dance of course. Maybe even a dance teacher." You sighed. "What's wrong, Y/N?" You looked down. "It seems everyone has a cool thing they're going to do in life, while I don't even know yet." You sighed again.

"Don't worry! You'll find what you like soon! Some people find what they like earlier or later than others. I might not like dancing after a few years, but now I live to dance." His words of advice made you smile. "Thanks, J-Hope." You hugged him. "You're Welcome. I gotta go now, so I'll see you around, ok?" You nodded and he left.