Seokjin's Ending

I'm wrong. I need to find love. And I know who it is. 

Jin. He's been taking care of me like a mother. His wide shoulders and that he's the oldest. Meaning more mature. Hehehe

I quickly ran up to Seokjin's room. I saw him packing his stuff for America. I hugged him from behind.

 He was shocked at first then hugged me back. "Don't leave me." He broke the hug and looked at me.

"What?" He was so confused. "Stay with me! Live with me here in Korea!" I was holding his hands.

He thought about it then kissed my hands and then he lifted me onto the bed. "I have to leave for America though."

I cupped his face and pulled it closer to mine. I leaned in more kissing him on the lips. "Does that change your mind?" He shook his head. "Please... I'll be lonely... Who knows how long you'll be gone for." 

"You sure?" He asked. I nodded.  He kissed my lips gently and then I kissed back.

~ a few years later~

Jin and I got married and he became a worldwide handsome and famous cook. While I became a Youtuber, posting daily and reaching to 14 million subscribers! I just love life.

Yoongi found a girl online that was interested in her. Same for the girl who lived in America. He moved to America and now he's married to that girl he met online. He became a big producer for BigHit Entertainment.

Namjoon graduated from college becoming a teacher. He moved back to Korea to become a professor in college. He's still trying to find the right girl. Jin and I wish the best for him.

Hoseok actually became a big dance coach. Coaching dancers from all around. We don't see him that much, but we do stay in touch. He met with one of the other dance coaches and they now like each other and are dating.

Jimin works with Yoongi as a singer and a dancer. He's gotten really popular after his song 'Serendipity'. He's gotten over 54 million views and counting! Jin and I are so proud of him and Yoongi for their hard work. We hope they continue.

Taehyung became a famous model for Gucci. We are so proud of our Gucci boy. He married his photographer and now they made a new brand called 'Gucci Jr.'  (A.N.- I am so sorry for that cringy brand >U<)

Jungkook, the golden maknae.  He has gotten a lot of jobs, but he's now an architect and helped design buildings. His next project is creating his own house. He's now married to a world renowned author.

Life is good. Perfect husband. Perfect everything. Gud bye!

Author: More coming up!!