Chapter 14: Puppy Eyes

You woke up in your bed and when you moved to the other side you flinched to see Taehyung beside you. "Taehyung!" "Morning, Y/N" "W-w-what are you doing beside me!" "You were having nightmares." You stood from your bed and opened the door and closed it, but Taehyung held the door with his foot. Dang, It!

 "Whoa! Where do you think you're going." He smirked at me and pulled me back to my room. "Yah! What was that for?" He leaned in closer and you stepped back. He leaned even closer you backed up. You were doing this a few times until you touched the wall. He blinked and then smiled at you. "You look beautiful today." You tried to get away from this really awkward, but he put his arms on the wall not letting you escape. You closed your eyes and felt Taehyung's lips on yours. When you opened your eyes you were kissing the pillow beside you.

W-what was I- wait... was that just a dream you pinched yourself. "Oww... Ok. Back in reality." Why did I think that I was kissing Taehyung? Do I like him or something? You opened your door and went downstairs.

 You didn't see Jin, Jungkook, Yoongi, J-Hope, or Jimin. I only saw Namjoon and I checked Taehyung's room. Taehyung was sound asleep and he looked so cute when he was sleeping. You quietly closed the door and went to see Namjoon. "Hey, Namjoon" He looked up and smiled. "Oh Morning, Y/N. How was your sleep?" "Fine I guess, but where are the others?" "Oh! They went somewhere, but I think they should come back soon." I nodded but suddenly got a text from Jungkook.

Jungkook: Hey 😊 Are you missing me?

You: Why didn't you tell me where you went! I was worried sick!! 😡😡😡

Jungkook: I'm so sorry. 😢😢 Please forgive me? 🙏🙏

You: Sorry doesn't cut it! I need more than that! 😠

Jungkook: What about a date? 😏

You: 😳😳

Jungkook: Umm Y/N??

You: I gtg Byeeee!!😶😶

Jungkook: WAIT PLEASE JUST FORGIVE ME! I WILL NEVER BE HAPPY AGAIN! 😢😢

You laughed at his last text. Oh, Jungkookie... You are too adorable to be mad at.

You: Fine... 

Jungkook: YAYYYY!! 😁😁😊😊😊

You: Yah! Don't get too excited.

Jungkook: Will be there soon! Bye, beautiful! ❤❤

You read his last text and wondered. Why did he put the heart emoji.? I don't know what to do with you Jungkook. You're just so cute when you're all excited.

You pick out your outfit. You wore a white t-shirt, ripped black jeans, and a pair of Tims.
You got dressed and saw Jungkook waiting for you downstairs. He looked at you and smiled.

"Wow, you look beautiful!" You blushed at his compliment. You held his arm and both of you went out the door and into the city of Seoul.

A/N: Can't believe that I wrote this much! Thank you to all who got this far and more will be coming soon!! Bye!!