three; spine breaker

Her uncle went back to work, and her friends are slowly leaving her, one by one. Sure they'd visit, but the number would decrease as they came. They shouldn't even be here. They deserve to be doing something worth their time, not sitting in the hospital room in silence with her. But I guess that's what she loves about them. They'll be by her side, even though she's the one at fault.

The group was down by three. And there's going to be no surprise that there'll be none the next time they visit. Sitting in the room, in complete silence,  it gave her a lot of time to think. She went on her phone, thinking about her choices, and how it affected her. Her uncle tries his hardest to keep a roof over their heads, and now this happens. Who'll pay for the bill? She feels as if she's just a burden. Her friends are with her because they care for her and want the best, and now this happens.

Just as she was about to shut her eyes and go to sleep. The door opened. Expecting to see her uncle, or hopefully, one of her friends, she saw Pretty Boy instead. She looked away, trying to build up a wall, so she wouldn't be easily moved by his fake, plastic words. 'I'm sorry's' and petty promises were said and she began to pity him. She began to slowly break the walls she built up herself. She began to accept his  meaningless pleas to forgive him.

She went against everything she said she wouldn't do.