six; lie

A few weeks had passed and her uncle recently had to go on a small business trip. He knew she was a good girl, and he wasn't going to focus on her one mistake and forget about her many successes. And, she couldn't do much if she was in the hospital the whole time. So, he went and she stayed.

She decided to have some alone time and wheeled herself out of the room. She sat by the garden she would go to with Pretty Boy. She sat and read in her novel until it was about lunchtime. She put her book in her little bag and hauled herself back to the room. She carefully scooted by some nurses and was about to turn a corner when she heard voices. She stopped abruptly when she had heard her name.

"What's the point of dating her if she has no use? She can't dance with you, she can't take walks with you, it'll be like pushing dead weight!" A feminine voice chirped. She felt warm tears forming in the corner of her eyes as she leaned forward to see who it was.

It was pretty boy and another girl in front of her door. The girl was the complete opposite of her. Beautiful hair, legs, body, everything. She couldn't compare to that. When the girl continued to ramble on about how useless she was, Pretty Boy harshly grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her against the door. "You talk too much," she had heard and when she had blinked, Pretty Boy's lips were met with the girl's. She couldn't bear it.

She emotionlessly pushed herself towards her room door. She coughed to get their attention, and politely asked if they could move so she could enter. She tried to stay calm but as the boy tried to console her, saying it was an misunderstanding, she was slowly starting to lose it. She had raised her voice a bit louder, causing a nurse walking by to see what was all the commotion. She explained to the nurse how she was tired, and how she's like to rest in the room, but the two people were blocking her way. The nurse made them leave the premises and helped her into bed. There, she had cried silently to herself, about how she was stupid to fall for him, about how she was stupid to push everything away, about how she was stupid enough, to believe his lies.