Chapter 28 Part 2

~JungKook's POV~

Saturday came faster than usual. JungKook woke up extra early and got ready. For hours he practiced in front of a mirror on how to start his explanation.

"Sohyun-ah, how have you've been.. aniya.. Sohyun-ah it's not my fault!.. aniya aniya, Sohyun-ah please listen to me.." JungKook rehearsed over and over feeling nerve-wrecking at every minute pass by.

"JungKook!!" Hyeri shouted and bashed into his room startling him.
"JungKook~ give me a tour around Seoul" She whined
"Aniya, I can't" JungKook glanced at his watch that reads 12o'clock.

"Oh? Are you going somewhere?" She asked
"O-oh yae, M-Myeongdong.. b-but you can't come" He stammered blinking rapidly while avoiding eye contact and quickly made his way over to grab his era cap.
She gasped in delight. "Really? Omo, I always wanted to go there.. JungKook gaja!" She squealed
"Aniya, you can't go.." He said
"Waeyo!? You keep me here like I'm in prison.." She complained
"Noona, you ca--" He got interrupted once he tried to tell her that he's meeting someone important.
"Ayeshh, gaja~" She playfully scowled and dragged him out the door.
"W-wait!" He uttered trying to pull her back but it was too late, she had dragged him all the way down the stairs and out the front door. By the time JungKook and Hyeri were outside, up in JungKook's room where he had left his phone on his desk, ranged.

~Sohyun's POV~

☏Sorry, the person you are trying to reach is unavailable. Please..☏ Sohyun hung up and looked at her phone.
"What is this?" She asked herself then glanced around the Ice Cream Shop where she had been waiting to see if he has arrived. She glanced at her phone a moment later, 3o'clock and no calls return.
"Excuse me, miss? Would you like to have a drink?" A waitress asked with a friendly tone
"Eh? Ah, aniyo.." Sohyun waved the waitress away then stared out the window. She bit down her lip and sighed.
She grabbed her purse and got up disappointedly.

"Ah!" Before Sohyun could lift her head up to see where she was going once she steps outside of the shop, she ran into someone and made her drop her phone.
"Omo I'm so sorry" Sohyun and the guy quickly apologized while he bent down to get her stuff off the ground.
"Gomawo. Oh, Daehyun-shii" She was surprise to see him
"Oh? What are you doing here?" He plastered a cheerful smile
"Me?" She pointed to herself then looked behind her to find herself standing in front of the Ice Cream Shop. "O-oh.. It's nothing. It's been a long time i've been here" She said sheepishly with a chuckle.
"Oh~ really? Then.. Let's go together" He suggested happily

-MeanWhile-

"Wha~ JungKook there's so many stores here" Hyeri squealed excitedly while dashing in and out of stores. JungKook casually walked after her laughing at his noona's childish.

"Kookie, buy me this" She pointed at some street food.

"Ahe! Gomawo~" She happily hugged his arm while chewing. "Mm.. masidda, want some?" She asked nudging it close to his mouth.
"Aniya" He chuckled pushing her hand away but she wouldn't budge.

~*~

"Aniyo.. I actually came here to meet someone, but.. they never came.." Sohyun frowned
"Oh~.." Daehyun epiphanies. Just then Sohyun stopped her track in the middle of the street staring at a direction in stunned.
"What is it?" He asked confusedly then followed her gaze to where JungKook mirthfully smiling with another girl while the girl link arms with him. As they got closer, JungKook's laughter vanished in split seconds. He froze in place gaping at the girl in front of him, how shock she looks at this situation.

"Oh? Who are they?" The girl asked confusedly

"Andwae.." Sohyun muttered under her breath of speechless as she shook her head slightly and constantly.