8-Meet & Greet

A/N : imagine having a m&g with Marilyn and things go pretty hot.

I stand in the crowd of excited people waiting for the concert to start.
I am in the first line, so i'll have the best view at my king.
I was dreaming about this moment for years!
And now it will become true!
And i also got an V.I.P ticket!
Gosh, i am melting right now.

Then the curtain fall and music starts playing.
First i see Tyler and i scream louder than i ever had in my life.
After a while the one and the only Marilyn Manson shows up on stage and starts singing.
He looks so stunning!
His black blouse is lucid, so i can see his beautiful large chest covered in tattooes.
He has a beautiful gorgeus make-up and blue eye lense looking down into the crowd.

For first they played Revelation #12, but in the end...it's Coma white.
I feel like i'm going to cry in a minute, but i don't want to destroy my make-up, so i'm trying to hold them.
"Manson!" i scream, when they stop playing and then they leave.
Oh my god, it's time for me.

I am standing in front of Marilyn's bus like 20 other fans.
But with one difference.
I was already on my turn.

I enter the room where Marilyn is and i have strange feeling.
It's called butterflies in stomach...i think.
"Hi, please, come and sit here." he smiles at me, but i am conpletely freezed for a moment.
"It looks like you need a help." he stands up with laughtere and grabs me for hand.
He pulls me and i finally sit on couch, right next to him.
I keep fidgeting because, well i am sitting right next to Marilyn Manson in his tour bus!
To be honest, i was doing my best to not have a panic attack.
"You okay?" Marilyn laughs quietly.
I stop moving around on the seat.
"Yeah...um...sorry."
No! I'm not okay!
This is so awkward.
I am awkward.
Marilyn smiles at me warmly which makes me feel a little more comfortable.
He casually puts his arm around me and i freeze at his actions and stiffen, i also feel i'm getting literally wet!
His warm touches are so sweet, and making me go crazy!

"You, my dear, are adorable. Tell me your name." he smirks trying not to laugh and my heart stops beating for a while.
I'm shocked!
He said i'm adorable?!
"Uhm...i'm Sandy. I'm adorable? W-what...?" i ask nervously and he laughs and moves his face a little closer to yours.
"I said you're adorable, you are nervous around me. Why?" he chuckles softly.

"Uhm...well...i'm little bit shy." i confess and my cheecks turn red.
"So you're still nervous if i do this?" he says into my ear and places his hand on my thigh.
It feels so warm and soft on my cold skin.
I look up at him with confusion.
I can't believe something like this is happening to someone like me.

"So, are you from Vegas, Sandy?" he asks stroking my thigh.
Gosh, i didn't want to act like just another crazy fan, but it literally made me wet.
"No, i'm just studying here. And then i saw a good oportunity to see you." i chuckle softly trying to act calmly.

"What are you studying?" he asks, staring deeply into my eyes, but his sight sometimes looks down on my chest.
"Psychology." i answer.
"Oh, that's interesting. I have a friend studying psychology. He is really succesful now." he says.
"How old are you?" he continues asking placing his hands higher and higher.
It made me more and more nervous.
"I'm...i'm 18." my hands are getting really sweaty.
"Oh, so you're not here with your parents?"
"No. I'm n-not." i don't know what to expect.

"Good." he says with deep voice, staying with his hands on my boobs.
I look at his lips, knowing i can't make it anymore. Just feeling his touches without having his lips on mine.
He saw question in my eyes and leened in commandeering my lips.
I tangle my fingers into his hair making our kiss him back more deep.

Then i feel his tongue in my mouth, and his hand on my vagina.
He seems so horny, which was making me horny too.
I had sex only once in my life, and i'm scared i'll be bad at it.
But his touches and tongue made me to forget about these thoughts.

Kiss becomes more wild, and he places his hands under my black short dress.
I can't believe this is actually happening.
"Come on, baby." he gasps and presses me more tightly towards his body.
I place my hands on the back of his head and sit on his lap.
"Mmm." i gasp into the kiss, when he moves his hands under my panties.

I start with undressing his sexy black shirt.
I feel his erection growing under me.

Then i unbotton his jeans and we're both just in underwear.
He unzips my bra and then starts licking my boobs.
It's so nice feeling.
"You're so hot, Sandy. Can i fuck you?" he whispers to my ear to make me even more wet.
"Sure you can, sir." i chuckle softly and let him tear up my red underwear.
I want to feel him inside me so badly.

Then he inserted three fingers inside me, which make me gasp.
He was pulling me close to him, infiltrating inside my vagine with his fingers faster.
"Shout, baby. No one can hear you." he whispers to my ear with horny and husky voice.
So i did what he wanted.
I lean back my head and let it out.

But suddenly he stops and smirks at me.
"What?" i look at him with sad dog eyes.
"Shush!" he orders so i stay quiet.

He pulls me closer to him and kisses me again with wildness and more passionately with hands placed on my butt.
Then he lifts a little bit and undresses his last piece of clothes.
Suddenly he moves against me and i thrusts his big dick inside me.
"F-fuck." i gasp with closed eyes.

I help him by moving up and down.
"Yeah, baby. That's right. Come...come to your daddy." he starts moaning, holding my butt, till it hurts.
"Mmm." i kiss him riding on him faster.

We both gasp, moan and i have to say, that his moans are beautiful sound.
His touches and lips even more.

"Yes...that's right." he moans inside my ear and keeps thrusting inside me faster.

After a few minutes, he cums into my vagina.
I realize, that we didn't use condom, and i don't take pills.
This is so fucked.
But i don't care right now.

"Thank you for coming to my show." he smirks and licks my ear and i just smile.

Aw, when i think about the rumors, that he always picks a girl from M&G.
Aww...
I have to get a M&G ticket someday!