30-The club

A/N : Victoria Dahmer works in a club where she meets Marilyn Manson and shit happens...
Enjoy! (requested)

I hate working as a barmaid, but that's only my side job while studying medicine.
I have to pay my fucking bills...

Strip clubs are disgusting, but i got used to it.
Plus, i'm grateful i'm not the one swaying my hips for the filthy men sitting under the stage.

But one night, someone very interesting catches my eye.
He has a blue eye lens, the other eye is brown, he has a longer black hair shaved on the right side a little bit and he wears only black clothes.
He also wears make-up, which confuses me. Is he trans?
He looks like Marilyn Manson.
I notice him sitting with a some guy, he has brown dreadlocks and black eye glasses.
He has make-up on his face too.
Maybe they're a couple...
Expect if they are Marilyn Manson and Twiggy Ramirez, which would be crazy!

"H-heey, b-baby!" some drunk man calls at me.
"You won't get any more." i shake my head.
"Fuck, i-i don't wannt ANY of your damn good alcohol! I want YOU!" he shouts very loudly, making me blush.
"Keep your voice down, asshole, or i'll have to call the police!" i hiss through clenched teeth when i recognize him.
He is my ex, i thought he got over it after a year.

"You don't under-understand! You're just a fucking whore!" he yells at me, making me furious.
I slap him hard, leaving a red handprint on his right cheeck.
But what i didn't expect was him, hitting me back.
I cover my cheeck with my hand, my jaw dropping in shock.

"Get out of here, now!" a male's voice says and i find out it's the wierd trans i've seen before.
Fuck, his voice sounds very familiar, no shit!
"You don't know shit, fucker, so go mind your own business!" my ex Jason cries, making the male turn red in pure anger.
"I'm fucking Marilyn Manson, you fucker, if i say, you will go to jail for hitting a woman and no one will ever protest or make a sound about it." he says into his ear, loud enough for me to hear it.
So he is a frickin' Marilyn Manson!

"You are bluffing!" Jason yells and clenches his hands into a fist, prepared to hit Marilyn.
But he dodges and punches Jason into face, making him fall to the ground.
He starts kicking him and that's when Twiggy gets into his way and calms him down.
"Fucker." Marilyn mumbles and looks at his bloody knuckles.

"Are you okay?" i walk to him, it looks pretty bad, it might be even broken.
"Yeah, that's fine, but are you alright?" he asks and scans my face with concern, his beautiful eyes landing on my cheeck.
I cover it with my hand, instantly feeling a painful stinging.
"Has he done it ever before?" Marilyn asks again.
"Umm...well...don't bother with me. We shoupd call the cops to take care of him." i say, my gaze falling on the bloody mess on the ground.

"Nope, no cops. I'll just take him outside, he'll do just great." Twiggy speaks up and i nod in agreement and give him a slight thankful smile.
The music stops playing and all the dancers already disappeard.

"Take care of the bar for us for the rest of the night." Manson hands some drunk man fifty dollars and the drunk man accepts the deal with happy smile on his face.
"Yaaaah!!" he cheers and gets behind the bar.
I just laugh and look at Marilyn with surprised look on my face.
"May i?" he asks with his hand grabbing mine.

"Sure." i nod and we walk to the dance floor.
"Play some good shit for us!" Marilyn yells at the new drunk barmaid.
"Yeaah, boss!" he yells back and after that H.I.M song When death and love embrace starts playing.
I rest my head on his shoulder with his arms wrapped around my waist and i don't mind the blood on his knuckles.
We slowly swing on the dance floor together.

I breath his scent in, he smells like strawberries. Who would say that?
I feel his breath on my forehead, it feels incredible. I'm dancing with Marilyn Manson on a H.I.M song?