18-Mr. Superstar

A/N : imagine Marilyn being a possessive boyfriend, getting angry & fighting for you

Me and my boyfriend Brian are just exiting the theater.
"Oh, i loved it!" i say with excitement in my voice and sparks in my eyes.
"I'm glad you liked it, because that's everything that matters." he chuckles and turnes to me, pressing his lips against mine.
I kiss him back, feeling his tongue slipping into my mouth and his soft hands wrapped around my waist protectively.
I wrap my arms around his neck, deepening our kiss even more.

Suddenly somone's stupid behavior interrupts us.
"Spread your legs, kitten." i feel someone's hand smacking my butt and i open my mouth in shock and disgust.
The group of teens starts laughing.
I look at Brian and...oh that frickin' boy is dead.
Brian isn't looking angry...he's furious.
"What did you just do?" he walks to him, making a slow steps with his heavy platform boots.
"You should thank me. What about a gang bang? Oh, your little slut looks pretty hot." they don't stop laughing, but provoke Brian even more.
They propably don't know who he is, propably because they're all drunk.
But that's not an excuse for someone like my Manson.

"Say it again." now Brian is completely close to him and the stranger has to look up to see into Brian's eyes because of his height.
"Honey, let's just go. They're idiots." i place my hand on his shoulder to calm him down.
"Did you hear, Brian? Go away! Well, if you don't wanna agree on the gang bang with your little chick. How much do you want for her? I think two dolars are completely worth her." these words were enough for Brian to punch him in the face.
The boy wasn't fast enough to dodge, so Brian punched him two more times.
"Brian, stop! He's not worth it!" i try to stop him, but unsuccessfully.

The stranger's face is just a bloody mess and his friends left him there, running away.
"Want to say anything else, you bastard!?" Brian cries out literally with flames in his eyes.
"Go to hell!" the stranger spits on him.
Brian kicks him the hardest he can and i scream as i cover my mouth with hand.
I swear i heard a breaking bone!
"Fuck!" the stranger screams in pain and places his hand on his stomach.
That must be a broken rib.

"Oh, fuck, Brian, let's just go! Please!" i say on the brink of tears.
Surprisingly, he just nods and looks at the boy for the last time.
"Don't you ever dare, to open your mouth at any girl! Because i swear i will kill you!" Brian warns him and the stranger starts crying tears mixed with blood.

"Fuck, Brian, you just made even more problems for yourself." i hiss, grabbing his hand angrily.
"It doesn't matter and i'm sorry you had to see it, but i couldn't just let him go. Y/n, you know i protect what i love." he smiles softly, making me literally melt.
"You're fucking good at convincing." i shake my head with laughter.
"Maybe it's the charm." he blinks, making me laugh even more.
"Oh, come on, my big brawny boy." i hug him and then we finally head home.

"Look at your hands. We have to treat you!" i take his hands into mine lovingly.
"It isn't my blood, darling. My fists are fine." he laughs with raised eyebrow.
"Oh." i start blushing.
"Aw, you're so cute." he hugs me tightly.
"I know." i say proudly.
"Of course you know. I'll go wash my hands, and it would be nice, you waiting me in our bedroom by the time i'm done, what do you think?" he whispers in my ear and i bite my lip.
"Does my little Bwian want little lovin?" i say in baby voice which makes him laugh.
"Exactly, your daddy wants to fuck you tightly." he walks over to me again giving me a small kiss on the cheeck.
"Aw, is my little girl bwushing?" he mocks the voice i used earlier.
"Oh, shut up." i shake my head and tug on his arm.

I head to our bedroom and take off my uncomfortable ripped leggins and blouse with sigh.
I only put on Marilyn's old big 'Satan team' t-shirt, cause i know how much he loves when i wearing his clothes.
It's sweet that he stood for me and hit that idiot, but it wasn't that necessary. I bet tomorrow, it will be in newspaper and everywhere on the internet.