11-Bed, coffee and making out (Johnilyn)

A/N : imagine Johnny waking up next to Marilyn, having feelings for him (requested)

I wake up next to a beautiful man clinging to my waist.
Sun shines through the window in the room. I feel the gentle rise and fall of Brian's chest against my back.
I look over at Brian and see that he is awake staring at me.
"Good morning, beautiful." i say with husky voice.
"Mornin', Johnny." he smiles.
"What time is it?" i ask with sigh.
"It's really early, let's just cuddle." he says with smirk and stuffs his face into my neck.

"Fine." i roll my eyes.
We just stay spooning on bed with his face in my neck, his hands around my waist, my left hand holding onto his hand, that is underneath me.
It's so comfortable, i love it!
I love his everything.
I'm glad we did yesterday what we did.
"Brian?" i ask him with shakily voice.
"Yes, my dear?" he chuckles softly.
It looks so adorable.
"Do...do you regret yesterday?" i ask with red on my cheecks.

"What? I don't. Do you?" he trails his fingers across my cheeck softly.
"No, of course not. I...i think i-i fell in love with you." i look somewhere down just not to look into his eyes.
He doesn't say anything. This is bad.
"Sorry, i shouldn't say it." i shake my head, i want to get up and cold surrounds me, but Brian stops me.
"Honey, don't go. You didn't let me even say anything." he pulls me back to bed and i feel the warmth of his body again.
I never felt like this with anyone before.

"I love you too, honey." he closes his eyes and slowly leans in for a kiss.
I kiss him back with happiness and passion.
He really feels the same!
I can not believe it!
"I'm so happy right now." i whisper into the kiss.
"Me too, Johnny." he says with warm smile.
"You look cute in mornings." i chuckle.
"Mm, you too." he licks his lips and puts his lips on mine again.
They're so sweet and soft.

Suddenly i feel his tongue inside my mouth. I let the wave of wildness and passion control me.
I get on the top of him and tangle my fingers into his beautiful shaggy hair and smudge his make-up even more.
Our lips like stick together and can't live without each other.
Brian gasps into kiss which made my erection grow.
"Slow down, baby. I'm hungry. Wanna some eggs?" Brian asks teasing.
"You'd be the yummiest breakfast i ever had." i squash his body with mine and he smiles. I don't wanna him to leave. I'd feel that sickening cold.
"Baby." he whispers in my ear out of breath.

"Yes?" i whisper back making a wet way from my tongue on his neck.
"We'll continue in a few minutes, okay? I'm hungryyy." he says giggling.
"What do you offer for your freedom?" i tease him.
"Mhmm, lemme think. If you'll let me go, i'll make you a coffee. After that i'll catch you and fuck you hard. I'll make you scream." he says with horny face and my cheecks turn red.
"Deal." i answer, give him a kiss on nose and get off him.
"Good boy." he smacks my butt and i blush even more.

We get downstairs together.
"With milk or without?" Brian asks turning on the coffee machine.
"With, please." i wrap my arms around him from the behind and place my chin on his shoulder.
"Aw, you're like a kitty. Cuddling kitty." he laughs.
"You're right. Only yours kitty." i purr which makes Brian giggle.

"Coffee is ready!" Brian says and hands me a cup.
"Thank you." i chuckle softly and sit on chair.

"Oh shit." Brian says as he wants to sit down too.
"What?" i ask with raised eyebrow.
"I totally forgot about the interview i've got in hour. Shit." he curses.
"No, don't go, please. You gave me one promise which you have to fulfill." i say with simper.
"Hmm, you're right. I just won't show up." he claps and then leens in to kiss me.
I crash his lips with mine and he seems to very enjoy it.
"Mhm." he gasps and i feel his warm breath when i bite his lip.

Brian presses me up against the sink, kissing me full of lust and my dick is already hard.
I press my chest against his until i pull his t-shirt off while he kisses down my neck.
Then he gives his attention to my lips again and kiss grows rough and passionate.
My hands move up his waist and tangle into his hair.
Our lips move perfectly in sync together.