17-Hot bath

A/N : imagine having a bath with your sweet fiancé, Brian.

I sink down in the bathub, holding my breath as i let myself sink down the warm water.
My mind clouds with thoughts of world, everything and how to uphold myself above the water, fight against anxiety...
I instantaneously pull myself above the water, gasping as i run my fingers through my straight black hair.
My fiancé, Brian, knocks on the door.
"Y/n, darling, are you okay?" he asks in his worried tone of voice.
"Yes, don't worry, i'm fine!" i shout back.
He's so sweet. I love him so much.

"And, Brian?"
"Yes, sweetheart?" he calls back.
"Please, would you hand me a towel? I think they are in laundry!" i ask him. It was just innocent question, but i can literally feel his smirk.
"Sure!" then i hear his receding steps.

It takes a minute and i hear knocking on door again.
"Can i come in?" he asks.
"All about it." i grin, rolling my eyes.
He opens the door and i can say, that his eyes are devouring me.
"Come on!" i giggle.
He closes the door behind him and walks to me.
He kneels next to the bathub and hands me the towel.
"You are so beautiful." he smiles at me.
"Aww, and you're sweet." i say, pulling him into a deep kiss.
The towel falls on the floor, but i love him too much to break the kiss.

I tangle my fingers into his red hair and make it a little bit wet, but he doesn't mind.
I open my mouth and let his tongue in.
He runs his hands thru my naked body, making goosebumbs appear on my skin.
"Would you like to take a bath with me, my dear fiancé?" i ask smirking into the kiss.
"Oh, i'd love to, my fiancée." he smirks back.

I gently tug his t-shirt off, and he doesn't protest.
He allows me to throw the clothing item to the floor and pull him in for a loving kiss.
I run my hands up and down his bare chest, then to hips, unbottoning his trousers.
He removes them slowly, without breaking the kiss.
He takes my head into his hands and bites my lip which makes me gasp.
"Love that sound." he purrs and removes his last piece of clothing.

He takes my hand into his and gets into the bathub slowly.
I lean in and wrap my arms around his neck, pressing my lips against his.
"I love you." he gasps into the kiss.
"I love you too." i whisper back and look deeply into his eyes.
I can not take my eyes off him.
"What did i do to deserve someone as good and gorgeus as you?" he leans his forehead for mine.
"What did i do to deserve such a sweet and loving man like you?" i chuckle softly.

"Mhm, i wanna do so many things to you." he purrs and pulls me closer to him, wrapping his tattooed arms around me.
"For example?" i ask with smirk.
"Oh, i would love to fuck you so bad." he whispers into my ear and i bite my lip.
He looks into my eyes for a moment, bringing his hands to the sides of my face as i slam my lips into his.
His fingers travel up my ribcage and along my naked breasts.
He grabs them tightly, making me gasp.
He keeps kissing me sloppily, his lips caressing mine roughly.

"I wanna ride you, sir." naughty smirk appears on my face.
"Mhmm, do you? I'm all about it. I'm already hard for you." he chuckles.
"Really?" i purr with smile.
"Mhm hmm. Rock your hips for me, kitten." he whispers resting his hands on my hipbones and urges me to lift up over him.
"Yes, sir." i meet with his gaze as i sink downward, letting him penetrate me, and i whine softly at his size.
"Oh, fuck, baby. You're s-so perfect." he murmurs in arousal.

It feels so fucking good.
"Move for me, honey." Brian brings a hand up to my cheeck and pulls me in for a deep loving kiss.
I begin to move, rolling my hips against him and moaning, biting my lip hard.
"Ohh, fuck!" i whine.
"Mhm, that's a girl." he groans closing his eyes.

"Ah-h, oh God, B-Brian!" i gasp as Brian begins to slam his hips up into me.
The water feels to get even hotter and our bodies literally force the water to splash all around the bathroom.
"You're doing so well for me, fuck..." Brian whimpers as i bounce on him.
He lets out a soft groans and growls as he ruts into me, and i feel tightening in my abdonem as our bodies slam against each other faster and harder, prodding against my g-spot.
"Oh, fuck...it-it f-feels so...Oh fuck...so good." we both slow our thrusts as i speak.

I wrap my arms around his neck lovingly, arching my back as i start speeding up again, his pounding inside me...that fucking arousal.
I am whining and moaning as he starts to rub my clit, and my legs go shaky and weak.
White-hot pleasure takes all over my body and i am almost silent, breathy gasps escaping my lips.

"God, you're so beautiful when you cum." he moans still burried deep inside of me.
With a few more slow thrusts, my tight heat is too much and he reaches his orgasm with a subdued moan.
"Ohh." i whisper when he cums inside me.

"I loved it so much." he says out of breath with satisfied smile.
"Mhm, i loved it too. But most of all, i love you." i trail my fingers across his beautiful chest.
"You know i love you too." he wraps his arms around me, hugging me tightly.
"Promise you're never gonna leave me." i place my head on his chest, grabbing a soap as i start washing him softly.
"I will not ever leave you. You're my everything, y/n. I'm a wreck without you." he chuckles taking my hand into his.
Those perfect hands, that fit mine just so.

Hey, my beautiful peeps.

(Btw, should i make this kind of one shot?☝ Comment if yes, or if you have another suggestions/requests)

Have a beautiful day!!