29-The Little Miracle (X Reader)

A/N : imagine having a baby with Marilyn (requested)

"Where were you so long? I missed you." Brian pouts when you come home, tired from walking.
"You know i was outside with friends." you roll my eyes at how childish he can be sometimes.
"Okay, but now you're not running away from me." he smirks and wraps his arms around you from the back.
"Really? Make me." you provoke with seductive voice.
He connects your lips urgently, sucking at your lower lip passionately.
"Mhm...." i melt into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Are you convinced now?" he chuckles deviously.
"Nope, not at all." you shrug with smirk.
"Are you trying to hurt my oversized ego?" he places his hand on his chest, where the heart is suppost to be.
"Wrong side." you chuckle and move his hand to the other side of his chest.
"Oh. I think i just embarrassed myself." he lowers his hands to your waist and squeezes protectively.

"Yeah, i think you did." you cup his cheecks, like grandmas use to do and sit on couch.
"Ouch." he pouts and does the same to you, sitting next to you.
"Hey, staaph." i smack his hand away.
"You're adorable when you're angry." he chuckles, which makes your cheecks turn red.

"What are we gonna do?" you ask innocently.
"What about sex?" he smiles at you devilishly.
You raise an eyebrow, does he even think about something else than sex?
"Idiot." you shake your head with giggle, giving him a slight punch into his chest.

"What? Just asking." he shrugs with that sweet innocent smile of his.
"And i'm just answering." you stick your tongue out and he gasps.
"You are so gonna regret this!" he raises an eyebrow and suddenly you feel something heavy land on you.
Brian hovers over you, chuckling at you from above.

He leans in and closes the small space between you two by connecting his lips with yours.
You kiss back immediately, sucking on his soft lips hungrily.
He chuckles at you and deepends the kiss with his arms wrapped around your neck.

You both can clearly feel the sexual tension in the room.
He trails his hands under your t-shirt and strokes your belly.
"Stoop, that tickles." you break your kiss by soft giggle escaping your lips.
"You really had to ruin this moment, hadn't you?" he chuckles at you and leans in once again, pressing his lips against yours.
He slides his tongue into your mouth and he slides his hands down your hips, to the hem of your panties.

Then he moves his lips to your neck, sucking on your skin hungrily.
You arch your back and moan as he gives you a few hickeys.
He trails his hands across your whole body, enjoying the touch of your smooth skin.
He looks into your eyes with silent question and you just nod with red cheecks.

He slowly starts removing your t-shirt, with your lips still connected.
You place your fingers on his belt, provoking him.
He growls into the kiss and tosses your t-shirt asside, doing the same with your jeans.

He gives you love bites on your neck, receiving a moan from you.
"Mhm..." you gasp when he moves his mouth to your ear, biting passionately.

"You little vamp." you chuckle, making him laugh softly.
You then move your hands to the hem of your lover's t-shirt, slowly pulling it off of him.
You stroke his bare, tattooed chest lovingly.

He starts unbuckling his belt urgently and i can tell he's already very hard.
"Oh, Manson." you wink and he shakes his head upon you.

After a while, he's only in his boxers and he gives his attention to your bra.
He removes it fast, grabbing your breasts into his bear hands.
He takes your nipple in between his teeth.
"Mhmm..." i purr in pleasure.

"Yeah, baby. Moan for me." he growls deeply, sending chills down your spine.
"Y-yes..." you moan as you feel his fingers touching your beauty.
"So wet, princess." he whispers into your ear seductively, making you soak in wet even more.