28-Midnight love

A/N : imagine you being vampire, but Marilyn still loves you (requested).

I keep looking up at moon. It's so bright. Not yet a whole circle, but trying to be. Like it wishes so much to be round and full and perfect.
I sigh and close my eyes, enjoying the silence of nature in night.

Suddenly i jump on my feet into my defensive position.
I hiss into the darkness, showing my sharp teeth.
"It's me. " says some voice quietly.
"Fuck, Brian, what are you doing here?" i ask and look around to make sure no one was following him.

"What do you think i'm doing here?" he says as he walks to me.
"Brian, i told you it's too dangerous. We can't meet each other anymore." i sigh with a bit sadness in my voice.
"I don't give a damn, y/n." he whispers into my ear, making shiver running down my spone.

"If they see us, they're gonna kill you. I can not risk that." i look up to see into his eyes, because of his height.
"Do i look like i care, y/n? I crave for your presence, so please, stop. I just want to be with you." he shakes his head and rubs his lips against mine gently.
"My gorgeus, stubborn boyfriend." i chuckle and rest my forehead against his.
"How did you even find me?" i ask.

"It's easy. You smell like strawberries." he smirks and bites my bottom lip playfully.
"Staaph." i giggle and tilt my head back.
"I love that smile of yours. But there's also something i miss too." he trails his hands down my wait, but i stop him.

"Brian, i miss you too, but you know well we can't be together. It's gonna us someday..."
"Bullshit. You're immortal." he places his hands back on my body.
"But you're not!" i say, raising my tone.
"Then make me be one too! If i'm able to be with you again, i wanna become a vampire too." he says, lowering his gaze on his hands, which are holding me by my hips.

"That's not happening..." i shake my head.
"Why?"
"Because it's a curse, Brian! I hate it so much and i can't let the same happen to you." i explain with urgency in my voice.

"Then let me be with you as a human. You know i will never stop with this. I will never stop trying. You mean the world to me!" he brings my hand to his lips and kisses it softly.
I just sigh and look deep into his eyes.
I already lost.
He smirks at me victoriously and wraps his arms around my waist.

He pushes me backwards until i'm pressed against one of those trees and his hands travel down to my butt lightly.
He unites our lips roughly, moving them against mine.
I bite his lip and he purrs into the kiss, tightening his grip on my butt.
I place my hands under his t-shirt, provoking.

"Babe, i'm still not sure about this." i gasp as we break the kiss.
"Don't worry, doll face. No one's gonna catch us." he says urgently as he starts to unbutton my jeans.
My shaky hands help him and my jeans end up on the ground.
He pulls off his t-shirt fast and unites our lips again, like they can not live without mine.

I undo his belt, my hands still shaking.
I can even feel his erection growing, which somehow arouses me.

We continue with my t-shirt, which Brian rips a bit.
"Someone here's eager..." i whisper with grin.
He kicks his jeans off of him and presses his soft lips against mine again.
I bite them like the provocative vamp i am and he growls : "Stop, or i won't be gentle."
I smirk a bit, thinking about that idea.

I unzip my bra fast, tossing it aside.
Brian closes the small distance we had and licks my breasts.
I groan and dig my fingers into his black long messy hair, knowing he loves it.
He takes my nipple between his teeth, making me gasp like crazy.

"F-fuck, i don't think i can wait any longer..." i gasp out as he stops, moving to my lips.
"Mhm, someone here's eager..." he grins and i tug on his arm playfully.
His hands travel down my hips, ending up in my panties.
His thumb teases my clit and he brings his lips to mine again.
I push my panties down my thighs and kicking them off of me, after.

"You're gorgeus, my little vamp." he grins as he connects our lips, his soft fingers tangling into my hair and pulling a bit.
I let his tongue slip into my mouth and i get a deep growl from him as a response.
He presses his rising hard bulge against my naked lap, arousing me even more.

I lay myself down on clothes we've thrown away, so i don't have to lie on uncomfortable and dirty ground.
We'll get dirty even without that...
Brian gets on top of me with smirk and trails his hand across my tummy.

"Brian?" i ask.
"Yes, darling?" he looks at me with sparks in his eyes.
"I love you." i say and he chuckles softly.
"I love you too." he replies and then kicks his boxers off of him.
I spread my legs widely, letting him penetrate me with his hard cock.

"Ahh." i moan from surprise, not expecting he's that big.

"Oh, fuck, come on..." he moans as he moves his hips against mine in slow pace.
Then i connect our lips again, rewarding a quiet purr from him.
I rest my hands on his back, gasping into his chest.
"Holy shit, please, faster..." i moan eagerly, feeling his hands tangling into the softness of my hair.
He pushes into me deeper and faster, a groan escaping his lips.
"Ahh..." i growl lowly as he ruts his hips into me more roughly.
He brings his hand to my clit, and presses his thumb against it.

"Y/n..." he moans softly, massaging my clit rougher as he thrusts his big cock inside of me.
"Fuck, Brian!" i cry out as he hits my g-spot, chuckle appearing on his precious face.
"Those moans of yours are so beautiful." he whispers in horny voice as his lips brush mine.

Then i feel him filling me up with his whole length and i start moaning louder and louder.
"Yess, come on, maon for me, baby girl. You were always such a bad girl. What would your parents think of this?" he keeps whispering into my ears, his words arousing me even more.
"Mhm..." i close my eyes and arch my back in pleasure.

"You're a good baby girl, aren't ya?" he moans out as he slows his pace.

"I'm g-gonna cum..." i whisper, my voice high and strung out.
"Go ahead, baby." he purrs in seductive voice.
"Ah, ohh, fuck!" i cry out, having a good feeling in my whole filled-up pussy as i reach my orgasm.
After that he cums inside of me, saying some pretty obscene and dirty things.

"Fuck, you're so good, doll face." he kisses my cheeck softly, making me blush. Thankfully it is dark.

I peck a kiss on his lips and start dressing myself.
"Will you stay and cuddle with me?" Brian asks me pouting and with puppy eyes, still sitting on the same place.
"I don't know, they will get suspicious. I have to get back." i say with sadness in my voice.
I would really like to stay with him, but i can't risk.
He puts his clothes on fast and when i want to leave, he grasps my hand.

"Don't go, babe. I'll miss you." he pulls me into his warm arms, making my decision even harder.
"But..."
"No buts. Please, stay with me. We will run away from them. Then we will be together forever." he whispers, hearing hope in his words.
"I don't know..." i hesitate.
"Do you trust me?" he pulls me away a little bit, so he can look into my eyes.
"Yes." i reply, his eyes literally devouring me.
"Then everything's okay." he wraps his arms around my shoulders again protectively.

I knew everything's gonna be alright.

RUMOR FUCKING ALERT!
Manson is gonna be a fucking dad?!

Fact 1) His propably still girlfriend Lindsay Usich appeard on one of his shows in backstage
Fact 2) according to several m&g attendees, he held a baby doll and asked fans if he would be a good parent?
Fact 3) I don't know if you heard about the unexpected illness of Marilyn, but i don't think it was ill for 1-2 days!!!
Fact 3) Lindsay starts showing up on photos
Fact 4) Marilyn started following 'My kid is gay'

What the fuck?!
Maybe i just over react, but it would be soo cute.