32-Dirty little secret

A/N : imagine Rose McGowan making a porn video with Marilyn.
Enjoy! (requested)

"You sure you wanna do this? I don't wanna push you into anything." i say as i set the camera on the table in my and Brian's bedroom.

"We'll have something to show our children." he grins and i tug on his arm playfully.
"If they see this, i'm just gonna kill myself." i joke, laughing softly.
"I would never let you do that." he says seriously and pulls me close to him and connects our lips passionately.
He places his hand at the back of me head and pushes my lips onto his rougher. This is gonna be so much fun.

"You're cute when you're horny." he says as we break the kiss and i giggle softly.
Then we both start undressing ourselves.
Our relationship is still very fresh, but i always want to try new things.
Brian agreed on making a porn video, which surprised me. Oh, i'm gonna enjoy this so much.

When i'm only in my bra and underwear and he's in his boxers, i hit the big red button on camera and smirk.
He grins and walk to me before leaning in and kissing me hungrily.
He grasps my butt roughly, making me gasp into the kiss.
I love when he's dominant.

He pushes me down onto bed and gets on top of me, connecting our lips again.
He bites my lip and i gasp, which makes him smirk.

He straddles my hips and gets in between them, his hand traveling under my wet soaked panties.
"Oh, Rose...you really want it, don't you?" he chuckles upon me and i nod briefly.
"Daddy's good little girl." he purrs into my ear and rips my panties off, revealing my wet pussy to the camera.

He then gets rid of the bra, before grabbing my breasts into his bare filthy hands.
"Ahh, Marilyn..." i moan as he takes my nipple in between his teeth and sucks on it, until it's sore.
"Ohh." i whine loudly.
I feel his hot breath on my chest and i bite my lip to not let out a moan.
"Are you hard, daddy?" i ask with confidence. He looks up at me and smirks, grabbing my hand into his and placing it on his rising hard bulge in his boxers.

I bite my lip hard again, feeling myself getting even more wet.

"You are such a dirty little girl. Imma show who you belong to." he says and suddenly i feel two fingers inserted in my pussy.
"Ahh, fuck!" i whine loudly as he starts doing circles with them in me.
"Fuck is such a bad word for such a pretty little mouth." he brushes his lips against mine and i yelp when he brings another finger inside me.

He licks my chin and continues lower and lower, on my stomach.
He thrusts his slender fingers in me roughly, but then switches them with his tongue.
"Ahh, daddy...!" i whine at the sudden contact of his wet, warm tongue.
He presses his thumb against my clit and i whimper softly, tangling my hands in his hair.

"My good girl." he purrs, his lips brushing against my entrance.
"Do you deserve this?" he asks with smirk and i nod violently, wanting it so much.
"You think so?" he grins and i whine in frustration.

He circles with his tongue in me with his thumb pressing against my clit.
"Mhmm..." i moan softly, shutting my eyes close.

He then leaves his hands on my hips as he pleasures me beautifully.
"Ahh, daddy." i groan and dig my nails into my sweaty palms, biting my lip hard.

His warn tongue licks my entrance and then switches it for his fingers, before he starts thrusting them in me roughly.
He grins at the view and rubs his hard crotch with his other hand.

"Cum for me, baby girl. Come on..." he says and i arch my back as i feel knots building up in my stomach.
"Oh, yeah!" he says and i moan loudly as i cum all over his fingers.
"My good girl." he kisses my forehead and trails his hands across my naked chest.