31-The bed is getting cold without you (Maniggy)

A/N : just a maniggy smutty fluffy thing (requested)

Twiggy's POV :

I'm lying in my bunk for a few hours now, crying.
My fluffy bear pressed against my chest calms me down.
That's when the moans in next room stop and there's silence again.
Thank god!
Marilyn brought here a few hookers three hours ago and i had to listen to their disgusting whorish moans over and over again.
I know we aren't a thing, but it hurts so much.
It hurts that i'm not the one moaning for him.
It's like this since i told him i'm gay and we kissed.
He said it was a mistake and we haven't talked seriously since that.

"Twiggy? Are you alright in there?" Marilyn calls from behind the closed door.
"Sure! Why wouldn't i be!" i yell back and earn a loud sigh from him.
"Twiggy, please, open the door!" he calls again, his fists punching the door angrily.
"Jeordie White, you know really well that i hate when someone does this and i will gladly break the fucking cheap door!" Marilyn cries and i know, that he's right.
He'll get in here eighter way.

So i get up and open the door, revealing Marilyn standing there with messy hair, only in his boxers and a white tank top.
I bite my lip and stand back, allowing him to come in.
"Are they gone?" i break the silence.
"Who?" he asks confused.
"Your bitches." i roll my eyes and sit on the bed.
"Oh, yeah, they already left." he replies, looking down at the ground.

"What do you want?" i sigh, trying to sound as annoyed as possible.
But deep inside, his presence makes me feel so much better, than being alone.
"I want to talk. Like a serious talk." he sits next to me and i literally stop breathing.
"About what?" i ask, swallowing forcefully.
"Don't play stupid! About us, Twiggs!" he takes my hands into his and my heart starts beating like crazy.
I love when he calls me Twiggs. It's sweet.

"Twiggy, this is breaking us both. The hookers...i bring them here because i'm confused! So confused, i don't know how to feel! But i know i don't want you crying. Not anymore." he brings his hand to my cheeck and strokes it lovingly. His hands are so soft and comforting.
"Marilyn?" i ask, my eyes watering a bit.
"Yeah?" he asks, looking down at me.
"I-i think i'm in love with you." i admit shyly and regretting it right after i said it.
I tilt my head down and look at my hands.

But Marilyn brings his hand to my chin and makes me look up at him.
"I feel the same, Twiggs." he says, making my heart skip a beat.
"W-what?" i ask, confused.
"I'm in love with you too." with that he leans in connects our lips.
It's so magical. His lips are so soft and warm...
Our lips move in a sync, getting more and more passionate each passing second.
He slips his tongue into my mouth and tangles his fingers in my dreadlocks.
I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me, not breaking the kiss.

After a while Marilyn pulls away and looks at me with smirk.
"D-does this mean we're a...thing now?" i ask quietly.
"Yeah, it does. Now, you're mine and i'm yours." he replies, making me smile widely.
I'm so happy.
I rest my head on his chest while he hold me in his arms tightly.

He places a kiss into my hair and i chuckle softly.
I look up to him and press my lips against his once again.
I just love the feeling, i can't get enough of him. Now, that he's mine and i'm his.
He deeps the kiss and moves his hands under my t-shirt soaked with tears.
His touches are so warm and comforting...

He starts pulling up my t-shirt and my heart starts beating faster.
I can't believe this is happening.
I remove his sexy tank top fast too, without breaking the kiss.
I moan into the kiss when his hand touches my crotch when he wants to get to my belt.
He smirks and unbuckles it, his hands trailing across my whole body.

He leans above me and starts sucking on skin on my neck, leaving there visible hickeys.
I moan as he presses his crotch against mine and i kick my jeans off of me.
"I need you, Marilyn." whine escapes my lips, my eager hands traveling across his body.
"Be more particular." he whispers into my ear with slight gasp.
"I want you to make love to me." i confess, my cheecks turning red immediately.
"That's nothing to be ashamed of, baby." he replies with small smirk playing on his lips.