21-The Mountains

A/N : imagine running away from the laws with Marilyn (requested)

"Are you okay?" i feel a hand on my shoulder.
I wipe my tears away fast with a couple of nods.
"Honey, look at me." my boyfriend says with soft voice.
I do as he says, a little shyly.
"Baby, we will get outta this, i  promise." he says as he pulls me into his arms, holding my tightly.
"We are in this tent for like a month already. It's really cold in mountains and we have nowhere to go. Plus it's all mine fault." i say as i start crying again.
"Baby, y/n, please, don't cry anymore. It breaks my heart." he wipes my tears away gently.

"And it's not your fault!"
"Yes, it is." i say, cradled to his warm chest.
"Shh, honey, everything is gonna be okay. Just a couple more days..." he puts a few kisses into my hair.

"I-i killed someone. God, what was i thinking? I put us into this situation...!" i whine.
"How could i do something horrible like killing someone? And i even put you into my mess." i continue crying into his chest.

"It was an accident, okay? She attacked you and you did something impulsive. That's normal. Just people won't understand. And it's my fault too. She was your sister, you hated her, but i still brought her into our house. It was a stupid idea. Now police think we attacked her first...but it was justified. Just a few more days here in mountains and we'll go back home. Twiggy said he packed our things and we will get them. My agent found something for us in Berlin to live in. I have some money left for air tickets with me. No one will ever find us in Germany. Now stop crying, please, i don't wanna see a single tear sliding down your gorgeus face." he says still caressing me in his arms lovingly.

"I trust you, Brian. More than i ever have trusted anyone. I love you." i finally stip crying and look up to lock my eyes with his.
"I love you too." corners of his mouth curve into a smile.
"But...what about your career? You are Marilyn Manson, poeple will be curious where have you gone." i say as i start thinking about this as a big problem.
"Problem solved. Before we left, i told Twiggy to spread a message that i cut my veins." he says with fake half smile.

What? He...
"Brian, i-i...you're so perfect, i don't think i would be even alive without you." i say and the cornes of his mouth curve into a smile.
He has just killed himself for public and he did it for me.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you cold?" Brian asks me as we both lay in our blankets, covered with blankets too.
"Kinda." i smile and he pulls me closer to him, wrapping his arms around me.
"Fuck, you're shaking." he says pityingly.
"Nothing i can't deal with, really." i say into his chest, trying to warm myself up.

"Don't lie to me." he takes my chin between his two fingers gently and makes me to look up at him.
I look at his lips, so soft and beautiful as always.
He smirks and leans in to me, putting them on mine.
I wrap my arms around his neck as i open my mouth a bit, giving him an 'agree' sign.

We both move our lips in sync, but it's slow and passionate.
Expressions of what have we felt since we ran away.
We let all of that go, with his lips united with me.
I give his mounth entrace and he takes the chance.
He discovers the inner me, holding me in his arms softly.

When we're out of breath, we break the kiss.
I look into his beautiful hazel eyes deeply, seeing love in them everywhere.
It's so beautiful when you know you're loved.

"Better?" he asks with grin.
"Mhm, yeah, but i'm still really cold." i say deviously, trailing my hands across his chest covered in tattoes.
"Really? What can i do about that?" he asks with amusement.
I can say we both think at the same thing, but isn't it wrong, thinking about it in such situation like this?
Honestly, i don't give a fuck right now. I'm freezing.
And i know what's gonna get me hot.

"Mhm, i'd know about something." i smirk.
"I bet you do." he blinks as he starts kissing me again, now down my neck to my breats.
"Ah." i gasp as he leaves warm spots on my skin.
He places his hands under my trousers and rubs my cold thighs.

I tangle my hands in his hair and gasp as an answer for his touches.
He climbes at the top of me, his body pressed against mine.
We unite our lips and he starts removing my trousers slowly.
He kisses my tummy gently with his hands tossing the trousers aside.

I love how gentle he always is.
He looks up at me with question in his eyes, and i nod in agreement.
He continues by unbottoning his pants and pushing them off.

He strokes my tighs and then grabs the hem of my panties, slowly pushing them off of me.
Then i feel his soft hands trailing through my whole body, ending up at one spot.
He rubs my clit and i gasp from the pleasure.
He climbs at the top of me again, without his boxers.

He gives me a long loving kiss and then penetrates me with his whole length.
He starts moving his hips against mine in slow pace.
"Ah, Brian..." i moan, hearing his low groans in my ear.
"P-please, faster." i say, breathing heavily.
He looks at me with lust and starts moving his hips faster, thrusting his hard cock inside of me.

"Oh, y/n." he whispers as he wraps me in his arms.
He fastens his thrusts, making me whine.
"Oh, yes, please..." i whine as i tangle my fingers into his long hair.

I start moving my hips too, his moans becoming louder.
He press my lips against his and his tongue slides inside of my mouth.
Our lips move in a sync, perfectly like they were made for each other.
"Ahh..." i moan as he digs his nails into my back, penetrating his whole length inside of me.
He nuzzles against me, his lips on my neck, nibbling and kissing his way up to my earlobe.

"Baby...i'm gonna cum." he groans, breathing louder.
"Yeah, please..." i say as i feel my climax coming too.
"Oh, fuck!" i cry out as i scratch his chest.

Then he makes a few more thrusts and we both cum at the same time.
He falls next to me and pulls me to his chest.
"Better now?" he asks with smirk.
"Yes, better. A lot." i reply, blushing.
"I love you, y/n. I swear i'm gonna get us somewhere safe." he blows me a kiss into my hair.
"I trust you."

😊
Next chapter is gonna be something special 😉
Plus, please check out my new fanfictions Saturnalia and Don't you dare!! I'd really appreciate that.