Six-Scorpius

By the time I had sent the letter dad had already looked himself in his room, I could hear his cry's of pain from downstairs in the foyer.

"Albus please hurry," I say allowed, and then as if someone had heard me there came a knock at the door, rushing over I opened it to find Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione.

Ginny wrapped me in a hug "Are you okay? You're not Hurt are you?" She asked worry covering her face, but before I could speak I heard dad scream, the sound made me flinch and I wrapped my arms around her bearing my face in her shirt.

"where is he?" Harry asks.

"U-upstairs, first door on the left," I said not looking up.

"It's going to be okay, I promise," Ginny said tightening her grip on me.

I heard footsteps and looked up to see Harry, "Ron and Hermine are taking him to St Mungo's, we should go to,"

"Is he that bad?" I ask anxiety willing up, I should have done more I should have sent word as soon as I realize something was wrong I should have, but Ginny cuts off my train of thought.

"You did the best you could, don't beat yourself up about it."

"Ginny is right, don't beat yourself up over the what if's, you did the right thing by contacting us," Harry said giving a quick pat on the back.

"Okay, let's go," I say.

And with that Ginny raps me in a big hugged we disapparate.
—————
Hope you all enjoyed that!
I love hearing from you and responding to your questions so don't be shy when asking me!