1

"Bitch you've been fucking spotted" Mel said rushing over to me once I walked off stage.

"By who" I asked sliding on my trench coat.

"Bitch Rittany is here" he said making me look at him with wide eyes. I rushed to the back and grabbed my shit changing clothes fast and fuck.

"Come on bitch" I yelled grabbing his arm and running out the back door.

"Don't be pulling on me like that you done lost yo got damn everlasting mind" he said rolling his eyes and snatching his hand back running to the car trying to beat me. We were 5 steps away from the car when someone stepped in front of us and I let out a loud groan.

"Fuck" I mumbled.

"Busted" he sang.

"So you're a stripper now" Rittany asked standing in front of me with her arms crossed. She not my mama so imma man my ass up and use my damn voice.

"Been one since I was 17" I said zipping up my puma jacket.

"Why is that" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"That check I was getting for being on Bring it wasn't enough to support me, Aiden, Andre, and Bianca" I said sighing.

"But you got 2 checks one for you and one for B" she said.

"I let my sister keep her check, I'm the woman of the house I'm suppose to provide for the younger ones. She shouldn't have to help me out when we struggle. I had to grow up fast and I refuse to let my sister do the same. I'm 22 now and I'm not a doll anymore, I still make money from bring it because I do choreography. I make money going on tour with different famous people and being in music videos. I'm rich because of the hard work and dedication I put into the jobs I work to keep my family off the streets. It's not just me, my baby boy and siblings are involved and I refuse to be a dead beat like my mother" I said trying to keep my cool.

"Relax, you're doing great" Mel said rubbing my back.

"You could've told us you needed help" Rittany said.

"No offense but I don't take hand outs" I said getting in the car and peeling out the second Mel closed his door.