19

"Sorry to keep y'all waiting we got stuck in traffic" Dinah said as we made our way over to the table with our families sitting around it. We had to change in the car out of our other clothes because my shorts were waaayyy too short and we smelled like weed. Dinah's whole family was there along with our whole house hold so we basically took up half the restaurant. Dinah pulled my chair out and I took my seat next to Normani and we did our hand shake. Dinah sat down to my right and kissing my forehead making me smile goofily.

"So how was date" mama H asked.

"Mama your daughter was amazing as always, she took me to the carnival and damn dear blew some kids brains out for disrespecting me. She made him apologize and kiss the ground in front of my feet" I said making everybody burst out laughing.

"Honestly I wanted to kill him for talking to you the way he did but I knew you'd be upset with me so I dialed it back a little" Dinah said shrugging.

"If you wouldn't have stepped in I probably would've shot the little bastard" I said rolling my eyes making them all laugh.

"Mommy" Jacoby said getting off Lauren's lap and making his way over to me. I picked him up and placed him in my lap and started kissing him all over his face making him squeal.

"Mommy missed you baby" I said giving him on last kiss.

"I mi you too" he said giving me his famous goofy smile.

"He has the same smile as you" I said to Dinah laughing.

"Aye my boy gone get all the ladies" Dinah said pinching his cheek.

"No, he can't date no time soon my heart can't take it" I said pouting.

"Let the kid live" she said chuckling. The waitress came over to our table and she was eyeballing Dinah the whole time. When it was my turn to order she was still starring at Dinah so I passed Jacoby to Normani. I sat in Dinah's lap wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her into a lust full kiss. I pulled away with a smirk and say my ass right back in my seat like nothing happened.

"I want the chicken Alfredo and if I catch you staring at my girl again I'll blow your brains out" I said not even looking at her I just took a sip of my wine. She scurried away since I was the last to order and everybody around me fell out laughing.

"You scared the hell out of that poor girl" Papa H said laughing.

"She has it coming, starting at MY girlfriend like she was the last human on earth. Shawty don't play that I'll end yo life quick fast and in a hurry" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well, Y/n I wanna tell you something" Dinah said standing up and pulling me with her. We stood in front of the table so everybody could see us.

"What's wrong baby" I asked confused.

"Well, we've been together for 5 long years and we have a beautiful family together. You honestly make me that happiest person on this planet and I wouldn't have it any other way. We went through some crazy shit together and it only made us stronger. I've loved you since we were in elementary school and it's crazy how my feelings grew stronger over time. You're the most amazing individual I've ever laid eyes on baby girl. I wanna grow old with you and watch our grandkids playing in our big ass back yard. I wanna make so many more memories with you baby" Dinah said pulling a box out and getting down on one knee. I looked at her in complete shock as a tear rolled down my cheek. "Y/n Queen Naija will you marry me" she asked. I nodded my head not trusting my voice and gave her my left hand. She removed the promise ring and placed it on my other hand. She placed the engagement ring on my finger and got up pulling me into a tight hug kissing the top of my head.

"I've never been so happy" I mumbled into her chest.

"Aw how cute" we heard behind us. Both of us turned around to come face to face with Bey.

"Bitch you still living" Blue yelled making us all burst out laughing.

"Exactly, I wish you was a banger so we could catch you lacking" Aiden said shaking his head.

"Shut up ain't nobody talking to y'all" Bey said to the kids.

"But we talking to you" Blue and Aiden said raising their eyebrows at her challengingly.

"OKUUURRR" Me and Tiana yelled. She made her way over to me and we did our handshake before laughing.

"Now back to y'all, I'm not having this shit. I want my child and my girl back" Bey growled.

"Bitch Im the fuck tired of yo ass, you always tryna fuck up somebody happy ending" I said while taking off my hoop earrings and handing them to Dinah. "I tolerated your bullshit for as long as I possibly could but now, oh bitch now I'm finna whoop yo skinny ass" I said putting my hair in a messy bun and handing Dinah my gun. "Be ready bitch cause this shit right here ain't what you fucking want, I ain't had a good fight in some years so I'm finna let all my anger out on you" I said stretching and jumping in place fighting the air.

"Son she is dead ass" Aiden said pulling his phone out recording us along with Normani, Mel, Tiana, Bianca, Zendaya, and Sheikur.

"Im finna beat yo fat ass" Bey said cracking her knuckles.

"Bitch Im thick the fuck you mean fat, yeah you right my ass is fat baby but I'm not" I said laughing and going right back to a serious face. I charged at her and tackled her skinny ass onto the ground getting on top of her throwing blows straight at her face.