10

"Honestly Dinah, you're full of surprises" I said giggling. She woke me up at 4 in the morning and told me to get dressed. Now here we are sitting on the edge of a cliff watching the sunrise.

"I told you I'd do anything for you baby girl" she said making me smile like a love struck idiot.

"Safe to say you've truly proved yourself to me Dinah Jane" I said making her smile goofily and pull me into a short yet passionate kiss.

"Then nows the perfect time to ask the perfect question" she said pulling out a black box and taking my left hand.

"Suuuuhhh...you moving a lil too fast there" I said making her burst out laughing.

"Calm down, Im not proposing...yet" she said making me giggle.

"Okay continue then mi amor" I said kissing her lovingly.

"Well Y/n I've known you since we were in the 2nd grade. I remember when you stepped on that kids neck for making fun of me and shit, that shit was funny as hell" she said and we laughed at the memory, "that's the day we became best friends and you introduced me to the rest of the gang. In 5th grade I realized I had fallen in love with you and I never acted on my feelings because I felt I was waaayyy out of your league. But here we are 11 years later and I'm pouring my heart out to the girl of my dreams. You're the most amazing woman I've ever laid eyes on and I mean that shit dawg. I wanna spend all the time that I can with you and if that's forever than so be it. This right here represents a promise, a promise that I will remain by your side through whatever challenge is thrown our way, a promise that I will love you till the very end and we gone ride this shit till the motherfucking wheels fall off beautiful" she said making me giggle. "Y/n Queen Naija will except this promise ring and be my girlfriend" she asked nervously. I smiled goofily and pounced on her pulling her into a passionate ass kiss. We kissed for damn near 2 minutes until she pulled away with a goofy grin on her face and said "so I'll take that as a yes."

"Fuck that yes shit baby it's a hell yes, im all yours daddy" I yelled placing my hands on both her cheeks and kissing her lips repeatedly.

"Alright baby stop" she said giggling trying to fight me off. I stopped and she put the ring on my finger making me look at it with wide eyes.

"Son this shit spicy" I said with wide eyes then pouted, "but baby it looks too expensive."

"I mean shit I think it was 34 thousand maybe a little more, only cause it was custom made" she said shrugging her shoulders making my punch her in the chest

"I mean shit I think it was 34 thousand maybe a little more, only cause it was custom made" she said shrugging her shoulders making my punch her in the chest. "Okay ouch" she said giving me a what the fuck look.

"I told you stop spending your money unnecessarily" I said glaring at her.

"Baby I made you smile, I don't care how much I spend as long as I keep that perfect smile on that beautiful face" she said making me blush.

"Come on its our off day and I wanna spend it with you and our baby boy" I said pecking her lips and standing up.

——————

"I'm married bitch" I yelled running onto the tour bus making everybody jump up and run over to me shouting hella questions.

"Issa promise ring but I see it's going straight to her head" Dinah said chucking while playing with the empty box. I stuck my tongue out and help up my hand as Normani snapped a picture on my phone. I sent it to Dinah and she posted it on Instagram.

Liked by kehlani, normanikordei and 438,852 othersdinahjane97 bought my girl a promise ring and now she out here showing it off like we married 😂💕🔐💍View all 28,879 commentslaurenjauregui y'all are so fucking cute man 😍😍😍😍normanikordei you ...

dinahjane97 bought my girl a promise ring and now she out here showing it off like we married 😂💕🔐💍
View all 28,879 comments
laurenjauregui y'all are so fucking cute man 😍😍😍😍
normanikordei you betteeerrr, that's my best friend that's my best friend 👏🏾👏🏾 @kittycash_ftw
kehlani im tryna get like y'all 😍😍😍😍
kittycash_ftw I love you to the moon and back mi amor 😘🔐💍
dinahjane97 @kittycash_ftw I love you more baby girl, to infinity and beyond 🤞🏼💕
beyonce she's mine 😩💔
dinahjane97 @beyonce yet I have you blocked on all social media and same with your number #gfcomment

"Ah I love my life" I said sighing deeply cuddling into Dinah.

"Honestly, same" she said kissing my head.

"Mommy come look at this" Aiden yelled making me groan but get up and walk to his bunk. He was holding his hand out with a tooth sitting in his palm.

"Ah shit my baby done lost his first tooth" I yelled picking him up and smothering him with kisses.

"Mommy I love you I really do, but I also love breathing" he said making me giggle and let him go.

"Alright so leave it under yo pillow and the tooth fairy shall pay you a visit tomorrow" I said winking at him.

"Meaning You or mama, I'm not stupid mommy I know how this works but I'll let you have your fun" he said making me giggle and riffle his hair before running back into the front where Dinah was. I laid my head in her lap making her giggle and take a picture of me posting it on Instagram.

Liked by laurenjauregui, badgalriri, and 569,378 others dinahjane97 I just can't get enough of her 😩😍badgalriri y'all make a beautiful couple 🙌🏾💗kehlani y'all look so happy together 😍😍mel

dinahjane97 I just can't get enough of her 😩😍
badgalriri y'all make a beautiful couple 🙌🏾💗
kehlani y'all look so happy together 😍😍
mel.foreign bitch y'all make me siiicckkk 🤮😍😍
sheikurwolvess my best friends are fucking adorable I can't 😫😍😍🙌🏾
kittycash_ftw and I can't get enough of you either daddy 😋💖
normanikordei @kittycash_ftw bloop...bitch save it for the bedroom 🤫😂😂