12

Dinah's pov

"This is the last date imma help you plan young grasshopper, you must use the skills I taught you after this" I said to Bianca making her look at me and laugh. We're walking through the mall looking for stuff to buy for the girls then after this we're setting up our dates. I take Y/n on a date two or three times a week depending on our schedule, no matter how busy I am I stick to the routine.

"You're a clown, I see why my sister loves you so much. I honestly like having you around more because before I didn't really spend much time with you. Now it's like where's Dinah I need Dinah" Bianca said making me chuckle.

"You don't need me kid, you like having me around but you don't need me" I said patting her on the back.

"Yes I do, my sister Andre and Aiden do too. You're the glue that hold our family together, before you started coming around more we were all distant. Especially me I just felt so alone, yeah I hung out with my sister but now it's different I love hanging with y'all because she's actually happy now. Yeah she was happy with Bey but she has this new glow about her now that you're around. And don't even get me started on Aiden, that kid loves you to the moon and back. You've always been there for him, you're his second parent dude. The father he's been looking for is in you and he knows that, it's why he's so attached to you. My brother is a damn hand full but lord knows I love him. He's very closed off but you brought him out his shell, he will not shut the fuck up. He hangs out with us more and he's started to make friends and become popular and shit. Dinah you brought us out of our comfort zones and made us who we are" she said making me tear up.

"I love all of y'all and I'll do anything for y'all" I said wrapping my arm around her shoulder giving her a side hug.

"Good because even if you and my sister don't last, you're forever family" she said smiling at me.

————-
Your POV

"No girl we gotta wear a damn dress" I said laughing at Tiana who kept tryna put on crop tops and shit.

"Fine" She said rolling her eyes making Normani laugh.

"Alright girl it's time to work on this hair" I said. I grabbed the gel and shit brushing and styling the fuck out of her hair to make perfect bun.

"Now put this on and we'll beat yo face" Normani said handing her a black dress with a slit in it and some red wedges.

"Mama yo cousin here" Aiden yelled walking into the room with Starburst coming in behind him smirking.

"My nigga" we both said hugging each other. Growing up we were inseparable until an accident happened and we both lost our parents. She got adopted by the Lyons but I turned to the streets and been kicking shit ever since.

"What you been up to baby cuz" she asked.

"Nothing much right now I'm getting ready for my date with Dinah" I said smiling just thinking about my baby.

"I've been seeing y'all all over Instagram, how you just gone take my childhood crush like that" she said shoving me playfully.

"She was yo crush I was her crush my crush was Mani and Manis crush was Mel and Mel's crush was Sheikur" I said laughing at how retarded that shit was.

"We all had a weird relationship" Normani said shaking her head and giggling.

"Facts, look I love you cuz but you gone have to come back when I'm not finna go out with my baby and let her pound this pussy later" I said making her fake gag and Normani high five me.

"Yes bitch you betteeeerrr" Normani said hyping me up making me start twerking.

"Imma catch y'all later, don't get pregnant again bitch" Starburst warned making us burst out laughing. This shit legit happened when I was getting ready for my first date with the nigga that shall remain name less...bitch ass. But yeah I got pregnant on our first date....I lost my virginity and got pregnant that same day....don't have sex kids.

"No promises cause I know I'm finna be doing all kinds of tricks" I said making her shake her head and walk out the room.

"Yes bitch" Normani yelled making me laugh my ass off. Normani is that best friend that hypes everything you do. You wanna suck dick she gone encourage you, you wanna do drugs she gone encourage you, wanna be a stripper she gone encourage you. She's just that overly supportive ass friend, no cap everybody has a Normani. (A/n: Im The Normani of my group 😂😂 I be like "yes bitch gone and get you some dickkk")

"Y'all are weird" Tiana said laughing.

"We know that's why we love each other so much" I said wrapping my arm around Normani's shoulder giving her a nasty wet kiss on the cheek making her glare at me and lick the whole right side of my face. "Fat tongue having son of a bitch" I yelled wiping my face and pushing her away from me.

——————

"You look like a snack" Bianca said drooling over Tiana.

Tiana^

Bianca's outfit (but all black and red shoes)^

"How do i look" i asked walking over to Dinah wrapping my arms around her neck and scratching the back of it softly.

"Baby you look like a 5 Star meal, Issa snack Issa meal no it's Y/n, baby you look the most important meal of the day" Dinah said being as extra as always but never failing to make me laugh.

Dinah and you^

"God I love you" I said smiling wide.

"I love you more" she said pulling me into a slow passionate kiss.

"Alright Alright, don't y'all got somewhere to be" Normani said pulling me and Dinah apart while Ally did the same to Bianca and Tiana.

"Come on the limos outside" Dinah said grabbing my hand and leading me out the door. Tiana was standing next to me and we started squealing and shit then we composed ourselves and put back on our restless bitch faces.