6

"Oh worldstar" Aiden yelled when Bey finally stopped tickling him. All 3 of us stood up on the bed to see better. Demi was on the floor with Dinah punching her in the face repeatedly. Dinah hopped off her and slapped Bianca on the hand tagging her in. Bianca started kicking Demi in the side repeatedly then she stood her up. I looked over at Bey and she wasn't even next to me anymore, she was standing next to Demi and my sister tying her hair up. Bianca slapped Bey on the hand and Bey stood Demi back up.

"I wanna make this shit count, you better fight back or it won't be no fun" Bey said smirking and throwing a right jab but Demi dodged it and threw a left. Demi's shit connected and hit my baby in the face making her stumbled. 

"Not the face" I groaned, "that's my favorite."

"Bitch yo girlfriend fighting and you worried bout her face" Mel said laughing.

"She's not my girlfriend yet" I said whining and pouting. Bey kicked Demi in the knee making her lose her balance. Bey took that to her advantage and brought Demi's face into her knee repeatedly. "Fuck her up baby" I yelled making everybody burst out laughing. Bey dropped Demi and rolled her eyes coming back over to me pouting. "Aw what's wrong stank" I asked in a baby voice.

"That was boring, there was no challenge" Bey said still pouting. I giggled at her and shook my head.

"I usually don't do this but this is for my mommy" Aiden said kicking Demi between the legs with all his might. 

"That shit hurt me" Dinah said crossing her legs and cringing.

"Her clit probably all the way in her stomach" Normani said making us burst out laughing.

"Welp nice knowing you" Andre said opening the door and putting Demi out. He closed the door and can back inside with a wide smile in his face.

"Tomorrow we go back to Disney and we gone teach y'all the proper way to have fun" Bey said making everybody yell in excitement.

"And let's welcome to the family Tiana and her daughter Lanisha" I said pointing at the girl that was now cuddled up to my sister holding her sleeping baby.

"Ooo somebody done found them a girlfriend" Sheikur said teasing Bianca making her blush.

"No way, somebody crushing" Andre said picking on our sister.

"Okay we get it shut the fuck up" Bianca said rolling her eyes making us all laugh.

————-

"Alright y'all I got a lil something special for y'all" I said into the mic. I had a surprise performance at Disney and honestly with everything that was going on yesterday I forgot. "I wrote a new song, well Issa remix to Kodak cause if you a singer you know everything get turned into an R&B song" I said making everybody yell truuueee. The track started playing and I took a deep breath making sure I'm ready to give a meaningful performance.

You ain't the one for me

You ain't got nun I need

Want me to take my time with you

Maybe I'm not your speed

Maybe I'm out your league

You ain't even got no cheese

Maybe I'm just too G for you

Maybe I'm just too street *bleep*

I can't even roll in peace

Everybody notice me

I can't even go to sleep

I'm rolling on a bean