15

Dinah's pov

Unknown: we need to talk
Me:who the fuck even is
this🤨
It's Camila
Ooohhhh yikes...what u want
I have a son
Congrats too bad I don't care fam
He's yours

"See this bitch lying like fuck" Y/n said snatching my phone and typing angrily. I didn't even know she was behind me in all honesty. I'm glad I'm not a friendly motherfucker or that would've been my ass. She passed my phone back and straddled my putting her face in the crook of my neck.

                                       Look you delusional bitch
                                        stop trying to be a home
                                         wrecker. She was virgin
                                         when we started fucking
                                          around. 🙄 stfu or get
                                           fucked up 🤷🏽‍♀️ toodles
                                         bitch ✌🏾 ~ Kitty mf cash
                                                                         💸🤬
Damn....caught well bye

"That bitch got issues, why you even went with her" she said laughing.

"Honestly I don't know, we ain't even fuck" I said shrugging.

"I'm glad I was your first" she said kissing my neck.

"Me too cause now we got a little angel cause of my weak ass pull out game" I said making her giggle.

Starburst pov

"You dumb bitch you had one fucking job" I yelled at Camila.

"Well how can a virgin have a fucking baby" Camila argued.

"True" I said rolling my eyes.

"Never send a puppy to do a pitbulls job" Beyonce said before walking over to the door and leaving. I guess she taking matters into her own hands. It's all good imma let her be a dumb bitch so I can let her take the fall for everything when she slips up.

"Always work with bitches dumber than you so you can control the outcome of everything" I said shaking my head and walking into my office. When all this shit is over I will have Dinah even if I gotta kill Y/n.

Your POV

"Some shit just seem mad off it's like somebody tryna fuck something up in my life" i said sighing.

"Ion kno maybe yo perfect add relationship" Normani yelled throwing a chicken bone at me making me laugh and throw it back.

"I've been replaced" Dinah said pouting.

"What you mean baby" I asked kissing her pout away.

"It use to just be me and you the best friend goals of all time" she said.

"Now it's me and Mani best friend goals and me and you relationship goals. I mean if you feel like that I'll demote you to best friend and promote Normani to girlfriend" I said shrugging.

"Yes please" Normani yelled hopping up and sitting in my lap.

"Bitch you just want yo pussy ate" I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"If you don't get yo chocolate ass off my baby" Dinah said pushing Normani off my lap and pulling me into hers.

"It's okay bitch I'm down for a threesome" Normani said sitting in my lap again making us burst out laughing.

"You should take her up on that offer" Ally yelled from the kitchen making us laugh harder.

"Mind yo business" I yelled.

"Bitch Im tryna make yo norminah fantasies come true, don't think I ain't know" she yelled back making my eyes go wide.

"Bitch shut up" I yelled.

"Caught" Lauren yelled making them all laugh at me while I just blushed and covered my face.

"A threesome huh" Dinah said removing my hands and smirking at me.

"Can you blame me, you might be my girl and all but Normani is my childhood crush and THAT ASS IS FINE" I said yelling the last part.

"Who we talking bout" Tiana asked walking into the kitchen with Bianca.

"Normani and how fine she is" I said biting my lip looking Mani up and down when she stood up to pull her pants up. Her ass jiggled when she was pulling them hoes up and I almost lost my shit.

"Bitch you ain't ever lied too bad I'm 19 and in love" She said sighing.

"Bitch too bad I'm in a committed relationship cause I'd smash her fucking organs in and eat her till she can't take no more" I said shrugging my shoulders making Normani look at me with wide eyes and then smirk. It was 2 minutes of silents until me and Tiana burst out laughing.

"OKUUURRRR" we yelled doing our handshake.

"What are we gone do with y'all" Dinah and Bianca said shaking their heads at us.

"Fuck us senseless" I said smiling innocently.

"Aye I'm feeling this freak shit you got going on" Normani said grabbing my neck roughly and biting her lip. I let out a low moan and licked my top lip seductively not breaking eye contact.

"She finna take yo girl" Ally and Lauren yelled.

"The can fuck occasionally it's not like they gone fall in love" Dinah said shrugging.

"Best girlfriend ever" me and Normani yelled hugging Dinah.

"Aye bitch hands off her and on me cause she off limits" I said glaring at Normani making her let go of Dinah quickly.

"Somebody in yo drive way" Ally yelled. Dinah got up and walked over to the door gripping her gun that was in the waistband of her pants. She walked over to the door and looked out the peep hole. She snatched the door open and yanked the person in slamming the door. "You got some fucking nerve showing up at my house unannounced" she said shaking the person. Then I realized the person was Bey and she looked beat the fuck up.