17

"You can't keep her" Bey yelled as Dinah picked her up and literally threw her out our house.

"Bye bye stank stanky" Blue yelled making us all burst out laughing.

"I'm gone call 12 and say y'all kidnapped her" she argued.

"And imma tell 12 you an abusive ass hoe, she got the bruises to prove it" Dinah said rolling her eyes.

"Sorry but the person you're trying to reach no longer gives a fuck please hang up and try again" I said in my answering machine voice then slamming the door in her face. "I'm fucking hungry" I yelled angrily stomping to the kitchen.

"Im finna take the kids to go shopping for blue, Starburst went to get your food so she'll be back soon. Normani went out with Mel and Sheikur to get you some more clothes, Lauren and Ally went to visit Lauren's Family in Miami, and our 2 favorite couples went on a double date" Dinah said kissing me and grabbing her keys off the kitchen counter.

"Be sage and call me when you get there" I said smiling at her.

"I will and call me if you need anything beautiful" she said kissing me one last time before leaving with the kids.

————-

"Alright bitch Netflix and Wing Stop" Starburst yelled coming in the house with our food and flopping down on the couch next to me. I was already watching Netflix but we had a marathon of PLL to watch so I turned that on.

"Bitch this why i fuck with you" I said grabbing my wings and fries out the bag. Hot with lemon pepper sprinkles...the key to my heart. (A/n: dead ass the key to my heart)

"Does aria not realize she not on the phone" She pointed out laughing.

"The shit upside down" I said laughing my ass off tryin not to choke on my fries.

"No wonder they asses can't find A" she said making me laugh even harder. I started choking and she handed me my drink. I took that jawn to the head and tried to catch my breath. She started laughing at me and shaking her head calling me slow.

"Bitch you can't like I didn't do that shit growing up, if something funny imma laugh" I said giggling. Suddenly my eyes started getting heavy, I tried to fight it but everything went black.

—————-
Dinah's POV

2 hours later

"Where is Y/n" I asked Normani.

"I thought she was with you, we've all been home for like 2 hours now and there's no sign of her" Normani answered.

"She was with starburst" I said confused.

"The Bitch been acting mad sketchy since she been back" Bianca said.

"I thought I was the only one that realized" Aiden said shaking his head with his arm around Blues shoulder.

"Bey suppose to be working with a girl named Clarissa to kidnap Y/n and Dinah" Blue said, "I didn't believe it at first but I think it just might have happened."

"Shit, Clarissa is Starburst" Everybody but Tiana said. Our phones dinged and we all checked it, it was a picture of Y/n tied up.

"Bitch I feel like I'm watching Pretty Little Liars" Tiana said sipping her drink.

————-
Your POV

"You do know my girlfriend a gang banger right" I said rolling my eyes.

"What that mean" Bey asked rubbing my baby bump.

"She gone shoot y'all asses, her and Lauren don't play that shit. You think they all innocent but they Crippin'. Normani look innocent too but she crippin just like Dinah and Ally ass is wit the mafia. Mel and Sheikur are both bloods, and me I'm just here" I said giggling.

"The fuck is funny" Starburst yelled.

"Y'all gone die" I said laughing. She swung her pistol at me but I moved my head and she missed. "Gotta be quicker than that" I said chuckling.

"Even when you bout to die you sit there and make jokes" She said rolling her eyes.

"Even when I'm finna a cry I kick back and sing notes. Class is really finna start so sit back and take notes" I said smirking and kicking her my phone that was in the middle of a Congress call with Dinah and 911.

"You fucking bitch" she yelled about to attempt to pistol whip me again. I raised my eyebrow and when she swung her hand I kicked the gun out her hand sending it across the room.

"Damn" Bey said still in shock. I heard police sirens followed by a loud ass bang.

"WassCraCcin bitch" Dinah said rushing in and bussing shots. Starburst had at least 12 niggas in this room supposedly standing guard.

"I think you meant wassbraxkin" Mel said coming in with Sheikur and took out the rest of the niggas.

"What it C like Cuz" Normani said walking over to me untying me.

"Chillin' caught shawty slipping and decided to have a little fun. By the way she a slob" I said smirking.

"Ain't no way in hell she wit us" Sheikur and Mel yelled.

"She got the tat to prove she slob son" I said shrugging.

"Stop calling us that you fucking crab" Mel yelled.

"Ian no damn crab Im a blue fucking Diamond you disrespectful shit head" I said giving him a death glare.

"You know Dinah gone have yo head so I suggest you leave her queen alone" Sheikur said chuckling.

"What you bangin" Mel asked Starburst.

"Piru" Starburst answered showing her Tat and pulling out her flag.

"I'm billy, that's all you bae" Sheikur said making Mel groan and kick Starburst in her side making her fall on the ground. He kept kicking her and then he pulled out a knife and stabbed it in the center of her palm leaving it there.

"I CK Mel the well known leader of Piru here by strip You of yo brotherhood. If any of us catch you lacking it's KOS" Mel said removing the knife and wiping it on his pants putting it back.

"Just like that" Bey said rolling her eyes.

"Caught You lacking Cuz" Dinah said shooting Bey in the shoulder.

"Self defense" we all said walking out the door laughing.