20

"Bitch Im the fuck tired of yo ass, you always tryna fuck up somebody happy ending" I said while taking off my hoop earrings and handing them to Dinah. "I tolerated your bullshit for as long as I possibly could but now, oh bitch now I'm finna whoop yo skinny ass" I said putting my hair in a messy bun and handing Dinah my gun. "Be ready bitch cause this shit right here ain't what you fucking want, I ain't had a good fight in some years so I'm finna let all my anger out on you" I said stretching and jumping in place fighting the air.

"Son she is dead ass" Aiden said pulling his phone out recording us along with Normani, Mel, Tiana, Bianca, Zendaya, and Sheikur.

"Im finna beat yo fat ass" Bey said cracking her knuckles.

"Bitch Im thick the fuck you mean fat, yeah you right my ass is fat baby but I'm not" I said laughing and going right back to a serious face. I charged at her and tackled her skinny ass onto the ground getting on top of her throwing blows straight at her face.

She flipped us over and started hitting me in the face, I brought my knee up and drove it into her back shoving her off me. I hopped up and kicked her in the throat while she was tryna get up. I ended up knocking that ass right back down, she started wheezing attempting to regain her air. "Fuck that breathing shit, stand yo ass up bitch" hopping around and fighting the air. Her long body ass ran up and grabbed me by my hair trying to fling me but I was too heavy. "Let my hair go bitch" I yelled repeatedly while kicking her in her leg and driving my elbow into her stomach making her stumble back releasing my hair. I snatched her ass up by her tracks and went to thumping her ass in the face repeatedly. I used the inside of my fist instead of my actual fist cause my damn knuckles are already bleeding. She tried to push me off but I ain't even budge I just kept thumping that bitch. "I'm sick and tired of yo bitch ass tryna ruin something for me, I'm gone give you one last hit and spare yo fucking life" I said standing her up straight. She was wobbling a little bit but she'll be Ight. I took my engagement ring off my left hand and put it on my right then adjusted my promise ring. I smirked and cocked my fist back punching her in her eye making her fall flat on her back. I fucked my hand all the fucking way up bruh this shit is ridiculous. "Now back to you" I said to Dinah smiling innocently while putting my engagement ring back on my left hand. I jumped on her and she caught me holding me up by my thighs while I had my arms wrapped around her neck. "I'm married bitches" I yelled holding my left hand up.

"OKUURRR" me and Tiana yelled doing our handshake like always.

———————

"Normani bitch will you be my maid of honor" I asked making her roll her eyes playfully.

"Bitch I was yo maid of honor at y'all fake wedding in 4th grade of course I'm gone be the real thing" Normani yelled.

"True shit" I said sticking my tongue out at her.

"Sheikur you're my best man" Dinah said pointing at Sheikur.

"Yell" Sheikur yelled hopping up and starting playing the jersey remix to the weekend. We all hopped and started dancing.

"Y'all don't know shit bout this tho" Bianca said playing one two and everybody who wasn't from Miami was mad confused.

"Dads county in the building say yooooo" Mel yelled.

"Yoooooo" me, Lauren, Aiden, and Bianca. Andre came running down stairs the second her heard us.

"Our mating call" he yelled dancing his way over to us making us laugh.

"Man I'm bout to kill this shit" Aiden said smirking.

"Get that shit son" I yelled making him hop up off the couch and start dancing to the song.

"Mama where is Katrina" Blue asked Dinah.

"She's sleeping" Dinah answered.

"I went up there she isn't in there" Blue said confused.

"Ah shit everybody slip up and look for my fucking baby" I yelled.

"Where's Jacoby" Andre yelled looking around.

"They better be fucking hiding" I said trying not to panic. A tear ran down my cheek but I wiped it off and started looking for my kids.

————

3 hours later

"Mama said she hasn't seen them since we left" I said throwing my phone across the room. We can't find the youngest two anywhere and its driving us all crazy. Aiden ass done went on a fucking rampage he won't talk to anybody and he done put a big ass hole in the wall.

"Calm down we gone find them" Ally said trying to calm me but it only made me cry more. Dinah came rushing into the room grabbing her gun and her bag and shit.

"What's wrong" I asked her confused.

"We tracked their location using the phone we gave Katrina. We found their location but their all the way in fucking Florida" Dinah said. How the fuck they get from Jersey to Miami so damn fast.

"We taking the private jet" I said grabbing my mcm bag, my gun, and my switch blade. We made our way down stairs to meet up with everyone.

"Let's go home" Mel said smirking.