Epilogue

10 years later

"Give me my child" Blue said taking Andrea from Aiden. Andrea is 3 years old and she's honestly mature for her age, she gets that shit from Aiden. Andrea got her name from my brother Andre who passed 5 years ago due to cancer. Aiden and Blue are now 23 with their own place and another baby on the way.

"She my child too" Aiden groaned.

"Yeah but I carried her for 9 months and her big ass head stretched my pussy" she argued.

"ew you win" Aiden said cringing.

"That shit was nasty" Jacoby said laughing. Jacoby is now 15 and is so fucking bad it's ridiculous. This man has to be homeschooled because he decided to get expelled. His track record is so damn bad no fucking school wants him. Don't think we don't whoop his ass cause trust me we do. His ass is just the devil trapped in my child's body.

"You ain't ever lied" Katrina said. Katrina is 17 and is the gayest one out the bunch. She bad too but she does what she's suppose to do from time to time. She sneaky as shit and she steady fucking shit up. She has a girlfriend who I believe is a bad influence but it's not my place to tell her who to date.

"Mama said shut up before you wake up choochie" Melanie said coming into the room sitting down next to me on the couch. Melanie is 10 and she's so much like Mel it's fucking ridiculous. She's loud, bitchy, sassy, and she don't take shit from nobody.

"Okay bubbles" the kids said smiling at her. They know better than to fuck with the youngest 2 cause them 2 little ones are ruthless. Choochie (Kentrail) is only 5 but he'll kill you if you fuck up his sleep. He's like Dinah if you wake him you die. One time Katrina woke him up from his nap and he tried to choke her to sleep. Honestly it was a funny site since he's only 5 and she damn near grown.

————

"I'm up mother fuckers" Choochie yelled doing a back flip into the pool.

"Always got energy" Katrina said laughing and leaning into her girlfriend more.

"Honey Im home" Justine yelled bursting into the back yard with Maxine by her side. Justine is an Alren baby and Maxine is Sheikur and Mel's. Justine is 6 and Maxine is 7.

"Fuck y'all where's my child" Normani asked.

"Right here" Brittany yelled jumping in the pool. Brittany is mine and it's a long and complicated story. Brittany is 4 and she's so damn adorable. Normani is dating this girl who we barely see and I don't like the bitch but hey I'm just the baby mama she occasionally fucks.

"I'm here too bitches" Traci yelled jumping into the pool and swimming over to Katrina and picking her up.

"I missed you" Katrina yelled wrapping her legs around Tracis waist and her arms around her neck squeezing her tight. Traci held onto her thighs to support her while she gave Katrina's girlfriend Dianna a cold stare.

"That Hug is mighty long for friends" Dianna said clearing her throat.

"Bagel where have you been" Katrina said to Traci ignoring Dianna.

"My mom wanted me to go with her back to Cali for this movie she was in but I'm back now and we moved right across the street" Traci said kissing Katrina on the forehead making her blush.

"Son let my girl god" Dianna said rolling her eyes. They ignored her and continued having their moment. Dianna grabbed Katrina's hair and pulled it. Before me Dinah or Mani could step in Traci put Katrina down and punched her in the jaw.

"Touch her again bitch I dare you" Traci barked. See being a product of Tori and Zendaya (two of the most violent people of the crew) she's all kinds of aggressive and protective. Oh yeah when they moved out it turns out me and Tori were pregnant at the same time. The 2 grew up around each other but I didn't really bring Traci around until all the drama was over.

"You not gone do shit" Dianna said to Traci making her smirk and mouth 'watch me'.

"I gotta tell you something" Traci said to Katrina getting out the pool and helping her out after.

"What is it" Katrina asked confused.

"I've been in love with you since we were 11" Traci said making me laugh and look at Dinah.

"Deja vu" both of us said then laughed.

"Whoa" Katrina said in shock.

"Just whoa-" Traci stared to say but was cut off by Katrina pulling her into a passionate kiss. We all started cheering but Dianna looked like she was about to explode. Instead of saying anything she just left.

—————-

We all got out of the pool and Dinah fired up the grill. Justine, Brittany, Melanie, Choochie, Maxine, and Andrea are all playing on the little playground we built for them. The others are sitting around the tables talking shit and playing uno. While the grown folks (minus Aiden and Blue) are sitting around the grill.

"The bad bitch has arrived" Bianca yelled coming into the back yard with Tiana and their two little misfits Giovanni and Gianna. We call them the tumble twins cause they always flipping and shit. These 2 demons are 9 and they drive us all up a fucking wall.

"OKUUURRR" me and Tiana yelled the second we saw each other. She came over to me and we did our hand shake and the Twins gave all of us hugs before joining the others.

Katrina's POV

"Watch this shit right here" I said to Traci while giggling.I'm sitting in her lap cause she's not playing, it's just me and Blue left in the game. "Skip you, skip you, reverse, reverse back to me, draw 2, uno, draw 2, uno out" I said dropping the cards on that exact order making everybody but blue yell OOOHHHH.

"What the fuck bruh" Blue yelled tossing her 2 cards on the table making me laugh.

"I leave and come back to you sitting in the bitches lap" Dianna said walking over to me and snatching me up by my arm. I rolled my eyes and snatched my arm back.

"What you gone do, hit me again" I yelled making everybody look at me. Mama and ma had their jaws clinched and Manibear had this look in her eyes like she was trying to set her on fire.

"I'm sorry did you say again" Traci and Aiden said at the same time. They sounded calm which isn't a good sign.

"Them, tell my family how you beat on me and force me to have sex with you" I shouted at her with teary eyes.

"Stop fucking lying" Dianna barked slapping me across the face. Before I could even react it was a battle to see who could get to her first. My brothers, my parents, Mani, Aunt B, and Traci all ran at her while Blue and T came over to check on me. I just stood there in shock while they comforted me. I watched as Traci punched Dianna in the face repeatedly while Mama held her still in a head lock. Aiden kicked her in both her legs making her fall to her knees. Ma walked over and kicked her in the face since she was too small to hold her. Aunt B put on her bras knuckles and punched her in the face too. Mama picked her back up and Mani started throwing blows at her left and right. Traci joined in and then everybody started jumping her. Ma finally told everybody to stop and Traci picked Dianna up by her collar.

"If you look at her, breath the same air as her, touch her, think about her, or speak to her I will fucking kill you" Traci growled punching her in the face one last time and walking over to me. I instantly latched onto her and cried into her chest thanking her repeatedly.

Your POV

"Remember when that was us" I said smiling. Dinah had her arms wrapped around my waist while hugging me from behind.

"It still is, I'll protect you from any and everything" Dinah said kissing my head.

"And I'll let you until the day I die" I said.

Bitch I'm crying....that shit was so beautiful.....ion want this to be the end....BUT IT IS BITCHES SO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS !! 🤪 Make sure y'all check out Always and Forever cause that first chapter is up! I love yall so much and thanks for all the support.