11

2 weeks later

"What the fuck is that" Dinah said laughing at my painting.

"Honestly, fuck you" I said laughing and flicking my paintbrush at her throwing paint.

"Oh so this how you doing it now" she said flicking paint at me. I smirked and grabbed the container for the red and threw it at her making her gasp and throw the blue at me. I went in my bag and grabbed one of the paint filled balloons I was gonna use to prank Mel and threw it at her. She went and grabbed the ones she had for Sheikur and we started a paint war.

————-

"Best date ever" I said giggling.

"I'm glad you had fun baby girl" she said pulling me into her and kissing me lovingly. I jumped on her wrapping my legs around her waist making her hold my thighs for support. I saw a flash and heard somebody giggle letting me know that we were no long alone. We pulled away only to be met with a grinning Mani.

"Go like my post on Instagram" she said before running off making us laugh.

Liked by laurenjauregui, beyonce, and 670,168 othersnormanikordei I love seeing them so happy 😍 a bond that can NEVER be broken 🤞🏾😫💕kittycash_ftw I love you so much best friend thanks for the support babes 😘💖dinahjane you don't understand h...

normanikordei I love seeing them so happy 😍 a bond that can NEVER be broken 🤞🏾😫💕
kittycash_ftw I love you so much best friend thanks for the support babes 😘💖
dinahjane you don't understand how happy she makes me 😫💗💗
laurenjauregui can you feel the love tonight 🎶😫
allybrooke @laurenjauregui such a fucking headass 🤦🏼‍♀️ But awwwww my babies 😍😍😍
kehlani peep the likes 👀🍵
badgalriri why she even liking shit, we were cool once upon a time but a mf get money n a bitch nigga then wanna forget who they real fam is 😭💀💯 but imma pull up on y'all
kittycash_ftw @badgalriri on god these hoes bout dumb af 😂😂 But imma see you when you get here bih

"I think it's time to wash this paint off" Dinah said walking out of the now messy room Dinah had turned into an art room.

"True, thank you for the amazing time baby" I said kissing her hungrily and walking away swaying my hips making her groan and chase after me. She grabbed my hips and turned me around pulling me into a hungry kiss. I wrapped my hands around her neck as she picked me up. She slammed my back against the wall leaving open mouth kisses all over my neck. When she found my sweet spot I let out a low moan and tilted my head to give her more access.

"Y'all nasty as hell cause do y'all not realize y'all covered in paint" Aiden said face palming.

"First of all lil boy this grown folks business" Normani covering his eyes and dragging him away making me and Dinah burst out laughing.

——————

"Do y'all gotta match tho" Normani asked rolling her eyes.

"This wasn't planned" I said giggling.

"Y'all out here accidentally matching and shit" Rihanna said making me squeal and jump on her.

"I ain't seen you in forever" I said squeezing her.

"I know girl what you been up to other than baby making with Dinah" she said after we pulled away making me laugh.

"Ignoring yo damn friend" I said rolling my ass.

"Bitch that ain't my damn friend, trying me up like a lil bitch" she said punching me playfully.

"Shit Im just saying, y'all was like best friends" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Yeah was, until she started going out with fish lips" she said in her thick accent making me burst out laughing.

"It's all good she old news, I heard the jawn was pregnant too. Good for her, hopefully the poor child look like her" I said making Ri laugh.

"You are absolute fucking hell, I'm glad I did a pop up visit" she said hugging me.

"Me too, I missed you like crazy. You're like that big sister I never had, along with Tami and the others" I said giggling.

"Tami told me to tell yo ass you need to visit her when you get the chance something about a play date and a gift" she said making me giggle and nod. "I gotta go kiddo but keep in touch, don't lose Dinah either she treats you right" she said kissing my forehead and exiting the building.

——————

"Soooo....My fucking sister was here and nobody told me" Zendaya said starring at us blankly.

"You weren't here you were with Tori, on top of that when the fuck did you move in. I thought you was just visiting bih" I said making her laughing.

"Oh nah you got a big ass house and the room so me n Tori live here now" She said winking at me making me roll my eyes playfully.

"I mean I guess, what you think babe" I said looking at Dinah and she smiled at me nodding her head.

"Welcome to the family" I said making her cheer and hug both of us before running upstairs.

"So we got something to tell you" Bianca said walking over to us holding Tianas hand. Lanisha run over to me and hugged my legs making me giggle. I picked her up and started attacking her with kisses making her giggle uncontrollably. She removed her pacifier and squealed "titi stop" I looked at her with wide eyes and kissed her cheek one last time.

"Who am I" i pointed at myself.

"Titi" she answered making my eyes tear up and hug the munchkin.

"What y'all wanna tell me" I asked still holding Nisha.

"We're official" Tiana said holding up her hand with the promise ring on it.

"Been taking notes I see" Dinah said winking at Bianca.

"I learned from the best" Bianca said and they did their handshake.