21

2 days later

"This shits ridiculous they were just there" Dinah yelled. Now it's saying that they're in California.

"What if she took the phone and left it somewhere so it seems as if they're traveling" Andre suggested.

"That's smart, y'all check the location here and we'll check the one in Cali" I said.

"Then we can all meet in Jersey after and check there" Dinah said.

—————-

"I don't miss this hot ass fucking sun" I yelled as we walked down the street to my old house.

"Bitch none of us do" Mel said panting like a dog making me laugh.

"Dead ass" Bianca said slumping her shoulders and dragging herself as we walk.

"I'm finna fucking die" Aiden said making me chuckle cause he was just hanging lifelessly on Lauren's back.

"We here" I yelled running over to the front door. I picked the lock with one of my bobby pins and we rushed inside taking a look around. It looks like somebody lives here, a black family too.

"Well look what the cat dragged in" I heard a males voice behind me.

—————

Dinah's pov

"Where exactly are we gonna look tho" Sheikur asked confused.

"It was pin pointed at this location" Ally said. We sitting in front of a warehouse right now.

"Let's move out then bitches" Tiana said getting out and waiting on the rest of us. We all got out and made our way inside the warehouse. We took a look around but made sure not to touch a damn thing.

"Bitch Somebody use this place cause I see some chains and some fresh blood" Sheikur pointed out.

"So explain to me what the fuck y'all doing in my warehouse" a familiar voice said from behind us.

"Aw shit we gone die" Ally whisper yelled.

————-

Your POV

"Jay" I said when I turned around.

"Wassup Y/n what brings you by" Jay asked confused.

"Your wife stole my kids" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yo What the fuck is up with her" he groaned.

"She mad cause my sister won't give up her pussy" Bianca said making us burst out laughing.

"Basically" I said shrugging.

"Well I got an idea" he said smirking.

"Oh this gone be good" Aiden said rubbing his hands together.

—————

Dinah POV

"Raquel" I asked confused.

"Dinah" Raquel asked. She let out a loud squeal and jumped on me but I pulled her off quick as shit.

"Y/n gone be happy to see this one" Normani said laughing her ass off.

"That bitch still breathing" Raquel said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah they engaged bitch, and they got 4 kids" Sheikur said pretending to sip his tea.

"I love how y'all replaced me with their" she said rolling her eyes.

"Ain't nobody replace you bitch you got booted, Y/n was the one who made the damn group. She introduced all of us to each other and you betrayed us all" Normani growled getting defensive.

"Call off your guard dog" Raquel said to me but I laughed and shook my head no.

"My question is who takes advantage of their drunk friend" Normani asked rolling her eyes.

"I didn't take advantage of her" Raquel shouted.

"Well I damn sure didn't come on to you" I said laughing.

"Facts that ass was too obsessed with Y/n to come on to anybody" Sheikur said laughing. Ally just stood there and collected all the tea with an amused smile on her face.

"Whatever, why are y'all here" Raquel asked.

"Beyonce stole our 2 youngest kids" I answered.

"What type of fuckery" she yelled.

"Exactly, in the words of Y/n bitch I'm tired of this tomfuckfoolery" I said rolling my eyes making them burst out laughing.

"The fact that you sounded like her is amazing" Normani said shaking her head with an amused look on her face.

"Im gone help y'all get y'all kids back so I can squash this petty drama" Raquel said.

"I mean I'd love to have a rapist on our side" Normani said sarcastically making me chuckle.

"My fiancé wouldn't like this but I'll get her to change her mind" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"I wanna help" She said smiling innocently, "I mean after all she did say she missed this bomb pussy soooo...."

"Bitch y'all might as well be dating cause y'all fuck every damn day" I said chuckling. I honestly wouldn't mind letting Y/n have Normani on the side since we all grew up together and I know Normani wouldn't do anything to hurt my baby.

"Tuh ain't gotta tell me twice" she said making me chuckle.

"Okay but can I be Y/n" Raquel said making us glare at her.

"Ion Fuck rapists" me and mani said at the same time high fiving.

————————
3 days later

Your POV

"I fucking missed you" I yelled jumping in Dinah's arms wrapping my arms around her neck and putting my face in the crook of her neck.

"I missed you too" she said lifting my head and pulling me into a passionate kiss.

"I missed that too, you put so much love and feeling into a kiss it's amazing" I said sighing dreamily.

"Best friend" Normani yelled making me hop out of Dinah's arms and jump onto Mani kissing her all over her face then finally kissing her lips.

"Bitch don't ever leave me again, we suppose to be attached at the hip. If ian got Dinah then I gotta have my best friend it's only right" I said squeezing her right.

"Bitch I can't breath" she whispered. I let her go and hopped down smiling goofily.

"You ain't miss me how rude" Ally said making me smile and hug her.

"Of course I miss my evil ball of sunshine" I said chuckling. Ally ass is a mix of dark and light cause her ass be so energetic and happy but she can also tell you some negative shit and make you feel like it's okay.

"What about meeeee" Sheikur whined.

"I missed you bitch" I yelled running and jumping on him making him stumble back and laugh. I looked behind him and saw Tiana we both smirked at each other and tilted our heads back yelling OKKKUUUUURRRR. I hoped off Sheikur ran to Tiana and we did our hand shake. I looked behind her and glared at Raquel.

"Missed me" Raquel asked smiling.

"Bitch I should beat yo ass" I said rolling up my sleeves and stomping over to her but only to be scooped up by Dinah. "Bitch you gotta go to sleep at some point in time, sleep tight" I yelled with an innocent smile on my face as Dinah carried me to our room.