chapter 2

I feel like I need to get away from the house.. so I call Dav up to pick me up. I start getting dressed, I put on a crop top that says SWAGGIE on it in red and black leggings with red vans. When i finish getting dressed I walk down the stairs and right when I'm about to open the front door I'm stopped.

"Where are you going looking like that?" My dad asks, "You know you're only suppose to dress like that for me." He says with a smirk rubbing his hand on my lower back. I jump to the feeling. I start trying to open the front door again but he grabs me this time.

"What?" I ask with an attitude.

"Oh really. What did I tell you about the next time you have an attitude?" He said getting in my face. I look down, I know what's going to happen. He grabs my face and looks me in the eye. "You just buy this?" He says referring to my black leggings.

"Yes daddy." I say like a child. He smirks. He quickly grabs me by my waist and takes a hold of my hair. He's about to do it again. He pulls me all the way up the stairs and into my room. I get slammed on the bed and he rips off my leggings. Soon I feel a sharp pain.. he starts going in and out. I could swear I hear a car door close.

"Moan or I'll kill you he says." I fake moan to pleasure him. The whole time I look away. I can't stand looking at him. He's interrupted by someone barging through the door. It's Dav. Thank god. He punches my dad and grabs me some pants and underwear to put on.

"Come on Eboni put your clothes on so we can get you away from this sick nigga. " he says. We rush out the door but all of a sudden I start falling down the steps. My dad pushed me. I can't stop rolling I just keep tumbling. "Eboni!" I hear Dav yell. I go in and out of consciousness but I hear hits and punches than that's when I feel Dav slapping my face waking me up. He picks me up bridal style and takes me to his car. I finally fully wake up and look at him he has a busted lip. We reach his house in about 5 minutes. When we went in I had to get something off my chest.

"Dav I.. Thank you so much." I say hugging him.

"No problem." he says hugging back.

"Let me fix that." I grab a sandwich bag from the kitchen and fill it with ice then grab a wet papertowel and drain the water a little. I dap Dav's lip with the papertowel and put the ice on.

"Thanks." he says looking in my eyes.

"No problem I owe you big time!" I smile.

"Okay. I know how you can pay me back."

"How?"

"Eboni. I know basically everything about you. You do owe me, but all I want you to do to pay me back is be my girl." I'm shocked by what Dav just said but I nod and say yes. "Now we gotta tell my mom about what happened, I'm gonna protect you I promise. Nothing is gonna happen to you." he says sweetly.

"Okay." I say holding Dav. Maybe I finally have someone to trust.. maybe someone does actually love me. I trust Dav its not like he can hurt me. I've been through worse than him, but I can't keep running away..