chapter 8

* Eboni's POV *

When I get thrown in the truck I see it's my dad who took me. He smirks at me as he runs to the front and hops in. Shiana runs to the passenger side and hops in and we speed away. We come to a stop.

"Shiana you drive and lock us in the back. The walls are sound proof so no one can hear anything." Shit. Shiana slides to the drivers seat and my dad gets into the back and I hear clicking. The partition went up so I couldn't see or hear Shiana anymore.

"So Eboni, have you missed your father?" He asks, I look the opposite direction and ignore him. "I said have you missed your father!" He yells as he grabs my face.

"Bitch, fuck no." I said and looked away.

"We'll see about that." He says as he starts to unbuckle his pants. I start backing up but he grabs me by my waist.

"Stop!" I yell as he kisses all over my neck. The louder I yell the more rough he became. I gave up. He ripped my clothes including my bra and panties.

"You're gonna like this. I'm hard already and my dick got bigger." I hear him mumble and then he rams himself in me. I scream in pain as his strokes become deeper, "Moan!" He yells. I do as I'm told and moan. He puts his face on my neck and sucks on it, I couldn't help but let out a real moan that's my spot. I stop though and start fighting back & manage to push him off me. But I'm too slow and he grabs me back down but this time he ties me down so I have no choice but to get raped repeatedly. Where's Dav? 😔

* Dav's POV *

I checked everywhere for them. I pray Eboni is okay, I'm trying. I pass an abandoned house, that's when I know exactly where they are going. Eboni's dad use to take her to this lake where they have an old cabin. I immediately make a U turn and start driving to the cabin. I have to get my baby back.

* Eboni's father's POV *

I fucked Eboni with all I could, then I got tired so I untied her and made her ride me. She hopped on and didn't look at my face once she kept her eyes on the ceiling and said nothing. It must've felt good cause she came on me making me even more hard.

"Get off." I said to her. She got off and turned her back to me. I know what this little bitch needs.. I turn the light off making it completely dark now and I take a vibrator out my bag. Then I go to work on her.

* Eboni's POV *

The lights went out and I stayed where I was. Soon enough I feel manly hands grab me and slam me on my back then open my legs. I feel something on my area and hear buzzing. Oh god. Not this again soon he hits the right spot and I start screaming, he rams himself into me again while he still has the vibrator on my area.

"Say you love me and I'll stop."

"I hate you." I whisper in pain.

"What I didn't catch that!" He says going deeper.

"I love you." I whimper.

"Good girl." He says then stops. I feel the vehicle stop. Then the clicking of the locks of the door unlocking.

"We're getting out?" I ask.

"I am. Shiana wants to talk to you." He says. Soon enough Shiana comes in.

"Why?" I ask her.

"The main reason is for Kat. But that second reason oooooh you're gonna be shocked," She comes closer to my ear "I always liked you." I look at Shiana in shock.

"What..." I say not knowing whatelse to say.

"You heard me I like you. I've liked you since we met." She gets in my face and I push her back.