chapter 14

* 1 year later *

I still am in contact with Dav but I'm now dating Dwayne. We are you'll see..

My phone rings as me and Dwayne are watching a movie. I answer it already knowing who it is.

"Hey Dav!" I say in the phone.

"What's up I was just calling to see what you were doing." He says.

"Just watching a movie with Dwayne." I say.

"Okay finish watching. Have fun." He says and hangs up. When I put my phone down I get punched in the face with no warning.

"Why the fuck are you disrespecting me like that?!" Dwayne yells at me.

"What do you mean?!" I yell back holding my jaw.

"Talking to another guy when you know you mine!" He screams choking me.

"Get the fuck off of me." I gasp for air while kicking him. He slaps me then lets go. I go upstairs and sit on the bed with my knees to my chest. Not too long later Dwayne comes in.

"Look Eboni, I'm sorry. I really am. Please." He says. I get up get my shoes and my phone. Without letting Dwayne notice I call Dav on Facetime to feel more safe. I see he answers.

"Dwayne.. I'm done. I can't take THIS anymore." I tell while pointing to my face. I lean my phone on the dresser making the front face the wall. I put the outside camera on.

"No Eb, come on." He says.

"No. I'm leaving you. I'm leaving here.. I can't take it anymore." I say in a whisper. Dwayne walks over to me and punches me in the face again. I punch him back. I knew I would regret it. He held his jaw and I knew what was coming next. He rushed me to the wall causing me to hit my head hard. I feel light headed but still try to fight him off. Dwayne repeatedly punches me in the face. But something stops him. He hears something. He hears Dav calling him. He grabs my phone looks at it then me.

"I'm on the next flight out there nigga. So I advise you to leave my girl alone before I come and kill you." I hear Dav say.

"Stop styling you ain't bout shit." Dwayne says and then quickly throws my phone to the other wall.

"Now," he says. "I can finally give you what you deserve. You should have stayed with your dad and Shiana they would have taken care of you better. It's sad your dad had to call me to kill you. He knew your every move and finally caught you."

"Wait.. what." I say baffled. He doesn't answer me, inatead he picks his phone up and calls someone.

"Wassup... yeah boss I got her... aight bet."

CLIFFHANGER