chapter 9

* Eboni's POV *

My father grabbed my hair and started dragging me to the truck he dragged me all the way back in with Shiana, whom was still knocked out. He started speeding who knows where but I just hope Dav is okay. Shiana woke up eventually and I had to keep playing along if I wanted to get out of here somehow 😒.

"Hey babe." Shiana says, still naked.

"Hey." I say with a fake smile.

"Where we headed now?" She asks.

"I don't know but, it must be far." I sigh.

"We can do things to make the time fly." She winks at me.

"I don't know Shi my back hurts and so does my head." I say rubbing my temples.

"I can help with that. Lay down." She says eager to touch me some more. I just lay down cause I could really use for a massage. I close my eyes and Shiana works her magic, I eventually fall asleep.

* Shiana's POV *

Eboni finally came to her senses and likes me. I will fuck the shit out of her big tits and huge ass. She must be tired from all the sex she had today.. I mean who wouldn't, right? I massage her and soon enough she falls asleep. I lay down and go to sleep too.

- 30 minutes later -

"Shiana. Wake your gay ass up." Eboni's dad whispers to me.

"Bitch nigga I'm up." I say rubbing my eyes.

"We're at a hotel. So get dressed and wake Eboni up." He says walking away. I hurry and get dressed and then start waking Eboni up.

"Eboni. Wake up babe." I call her and she yawns.

"What?" She rubs her eyes.

"We're at a hotel." I say putting my shirt on.

"Don't you need a bra." She says looking at me crazy.

"I'm good." I laugh.

"Okay whatever. Let's go." She says getting out the van.

* Eboni's POV *

When we finally sign in we go into our rooms. Shiana actually talked my dad into letting me stay with her and him by himself. I rather be with a bitch I can beat up then a man that can rape me daily. As we walk into the room Shiana puts down a bag she brought from the car.

"What's that?" I ask pointing to the bag.

"Look in it." I open it and look in.

"Ew what the fuck Shi?" I say closing the bag real quick.

"You never played with a toy before?" She asked.

"Nope I'm good with an actual dick." I say laying on the bed getting comfy.

"You tired?" She asks me.

"Yeah. I'm going to sleep, night."

- Next Morning -

* Dav's POV *

I wake up to see my mom by my side.

"Dav?" She says rubbing my forehead.

"Yes ma'am." I smile as I try to sit up but I'm not strong enough yet.

"Take it easy." She says setting a pillow behind my back and helping me sit up.

"I got it mom. Where's Eboni?" I ask looking around the room some more. Right when I ask my mom puts her face in her hands.

"She uh- Dav she got kidnapped by her dad." She sighs.

"No!" I knock a vase down with the strength I have.

"Calm down Dav. Ebonique is a fighter, she'll make it." My mom says with watery eyes.

"But mom she was mine. I was suppose to protect h-"

"And so was I Dav. Look when you get back on your feet we will try whatever we have to get her back.. deal?"

"Deal." I say thinking about what Eboni is doing right now.

* Eboni's POV *

I woke up with Shiana beside me ugh. I can't stand this bitch! She's lucky I want to go home ASAP. I have a plan though hopefully I will get home soon. I hope Dav is okay though..

Something quick.

I need more active readers! Come on vote, comment.